This tutorial will show you how to change the audio language on Apex Legends on Steam.
The how to change voice language in apex legends steam is a guide that will teach you how to change the audio language on your Apex Legends account.
This tutorial will show you how to change just the audio language in Apex Legends’ Steam release.
This enables you to play the game with different voice sounds depending on the UI language, such as Japanese voices and English UI/Subtitles.
The first step is to get the extra language files.
- Go to the game in your collection and choose it.
- Select properties using a right-click.
- Select Language from the drop-down menu.
- Choose the audio language that you wish to utilize.
Step 2: Save the language files you’ve downloaded.
Now that you’ve obtained the language file that we’ll use as our audio, you’ll need to transfer it somewhere else since Steam will delete it from the install folder if you turn the language option back on.
- Remove the general [languagestring].mstr file from the Apex game installation to a different folder (loacted under audioship folder)
- Return to the language tab in Steam’s game properties.
- Reset the language choice to the language you want to use for the UI and text.
Step 3 – Listen to the audio language that you have downloaded.
- Return the language file you downloaded in step 1 to the audio/ship folder in the game installation folder.
- Right-click the game and choose properties from the drop-down menu.
- Set Launch Options may be found under the General tab.
- Add the command +miles language [languagestring] to the command line. The language string comes after the general_ of the audio file. This would be +miles language japanese for the Japanese audio.
In the future
It’s conceivable that you’ll receive an issue starting the game if the game is updated in the future. You’ll have to repeat all of the procedures to obtain the most recent language files.
Apart from this guide, please let us know if you would want us to cover any other guides connected to the game “Apex Legends” in the comments area. That is something we are pleased to do for our readers. We’ve also covered a few additional instructions for this game, which you can find in the related articles area below.
Leeson wrote the piece.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I change the language on Apex audio steam?
You can change the language of your audio by going to Settings > Audio and Video > Language.
Can you change audio language on Apex legends?
Unfortunately, Apex Legends does not allow users to change the audio language on their version of Apex Legends, Apex Legends PS4. This is due to copyright restrictions that EA fears would be leveled against them should they allow something like this.
How do I change the language on Apex Legends PC?
To change the language on your Apex Legends PC, you need to go into the options menu by clicking on the cog in the top left corner of your screen.