In Apex Legends, there are a variety of items that can be used to increase your chances of winning. This guide will help you understand what each item does and how it can benefit you in battle.
The how much damage does an arc star stick do is a question that has been asked many times. This article will answer the question and also give you a list of other utility items in Apex Legends.
There are three classes of additional things in addition to the two previously mentioned categories:
- Items of use
- The essentials
- Weapon enhancements
- Frag grenades are a kind of grenade that is used to (10 contact damage, 100 explosion damage with dropoff)
- Arc star delivers 3x damage to shield (30 contact damage, 70 explosion damage).
- a grenade made with thermite (225 total damage, 25 damage each tick struck over 3 seconds)
- Portable respawn beacon (12s, 8s activation): This is a portable respawn beacon that requires line of sight into the sky to drop down.
Apart from this guide, please let us know if you would want us to cover any other guides connected to the game “Apex Legends” in the comments area. That is something we are pleased to do for our readers. We’ve also covered a few additional instructions for this game, which you can find in the related articles area below.
SandTag wrote the article.
The apex legends arc star 90 damage is a utility item that allows players to increase the damage of their weapon by 90%.
- apex legends arc star stick damage
- arc star apex
- arc star apex damage
- arc star vs frag apex
- apex throwing star