A guide to the different types of weapon parts in Apex Legends.
The apex legends weapon chart is a guide that lists the parts, and their locations in the game.
There are three levels of weapon components, with some having a legendary (level 4) variant with a bonus property. This section also contains all optics and their rarity.
- 1x Classic/Holo (Common)
- 1-2x holo toggle and 2x bruiser (Uncommon)
- Toggle 3x ranger and 2-4 AOG (rare)
- 1x Digital Threat (very uncommon), which enables you to see opponents through smoke at a range of 60 meters.
- 4-10x Digital Threat Sniper enables you to see through smoke up to 300 meters away and highlights threats in your field of vision.
- 6-10x Kraber: Only available from Kraber.
- Sheila’s exclusive 1-3x custom
Stocks of Weapons:
- Level 1: a 10% decrease in drift and a 10% improvement in weapon handling speed
- Level 2: a 20% decrease in drift and a 20% improvement in weapon handling speed
- Level 3: Increased weapon handling speed and a 25% decrease in drift.
Attachments for the barrel:
- Level 1: a 10% decrease in recoil
- Level 2: a 20% decrease in recoil
- Level 3: a 25% decrease in recoil
- Level 4 (Silencer): Decreased recoil by 25% and muzzle flash by half, as well as reduced longbow loudness for opponents.
Except for shotguns and care pack guns, which have different increments per weapon, magazines come in levels 1-3 for all weapon kinds.
Apart from this guide, please let us know if you would want us to cover any other guides connected to the game “Apex Legends” in the comments area. That is something we are pleased to do for our readers. We’ve also covered a few additional instructions for this game, which you can find in the related articles area below.
SandTag wrote the article.
Apex Legends is a game that has quickly become popular, and the community continues to grow. The apex legends weapons guide was created to help players find weapons in the game.
- apex legends weapon attachments
- apex legends weapon tier list
- apex legends attachments stats
- apex legends optics
- apex legends stock attachment