The Borderlands series has been a huge success, and the upcoming Borderlands 3 is shaping up to be an even bigger one. With the new FL4K Skill Tree, Active Skills & Pets Guide, you can get a head start on your favorite game!
The borderlands 3 fl4k skill tree builder is a website that allows users to build their own skill trees for Borderlands 3. It also includes active skills and pets.
In Borderlands 3, the Beastmaster FL4K is a robotic hunter that utilizes their dogs to help them in battle and their stealth to give them an advantage during fight.
They may teleport up to opponents and attack them while becoming invisible to recover power. They can also order Rakks to dive-bomb their adversaries and send their pet through a rift to teleport up to enemies and attack them.
FL4K vanishes for 15 seconds, giving him 3% of his maximum health every second and a 25% increase in movement speed.
They can fire three bullets while invisible, all of which are crucial, but their invisibility will be broken on the third shot.
They will stay invisible with rapid movement speed and great health regeneration until FL4K fires three critical rounds or the time of the ability expires.
Augments that fade away:
- After shooting, Guerillas In The Mist – Fade Away retains its invisibility, but critical damage is decreased.
- When Fade Away finishes, FL4pet K’s will taunt and receive 80 percent damage mitigation for a short period of time.
- Until You Die – Movement speed and health regeneration last a little longer after the skill has ended.
- Unblinking Eye – Gains 75% critical damage each hit against targets struck with critical shots repeatedly, and resets every 3 shots.
The ability’s activation animation is fast, and it may be used even while you’re being assaulted by opponents, causing them to lose sight of where you are.
It’s a good idea to utilize this ability before entering into the area where your opponents are if you want to surprise them.
While the ability is active, enemies that are ignorant of your existence will not respond to you moving about, allowing you to position yourself for battles.
If you use the Fade Away while an opponent is shooting at you, they will continue to fire to where you were last seen.
The three bullets will be critical hits that will bounce around or pass through opponents, giving the impression that they are supercharged.
This is an excellent method to eliminate certain opponents without being attacked, and it can be utilized strategically in a variety of circumstances.
This ability is best used with a sniper rifle weapon from afar or a shotgun at close range to take advantage of the critical damage.
Also, have a look at the other BL3 guides.
2) Rakk Assault
Sends forth two Rakks that will dive-bomb an opponent, inflicting damage and potentially causing them to explode.
The talent does 35 damage and has an 18-second cooldown before it can be used again; the skill may have several charges.
Surviving enemies will catch fire and take damage over time.
Rakk’s Attack Amplifiers:
- Rakk Attack delivers cold elemental damage and has a chance of triggering their effects.
- Falconer’s Feast– When an opponent is struck by a Rakk attack, FL4K regains 7% of his maximum health.
- Flock ‘N Load – When this ability is activated, it summons two more Rakks.
- Rakkcelerate – Shortens the cooldown and gives you an extra skill charge.
The Rakks will be dispatched out and there will be a short travel period before they reach their target after activating the ability.
The bullets are directed automatically and will seek out the target you choose.
Rakk attacks are easy to cast while battling opponents, and they don’t need to be watched after they fly away since they’ll find their targets on their own.
Enemies that survive the skill will catch fire and take damage over time, enabling you to inflict additional damage.
When battling opponents, using this may help you raise the overall amount of damage you can do, and the various augments can really scale it up.
Gamma Burst is a kind of gamma burst that occurs when a
Gamma burst teleports your pet to a particular area where you are targeting, regardless of which one you are using.
Your pet will then phase through the portal, inflicting harm to anyone in its immediate vicinity, before being radiated, causing it to expand and deal more radiation damage.
Has a damage of 56, a duration of 20 seconds, and a cooldown of 30 seconds before it can be used again.
When you trigger the Gamma Burst, a short animation will appear, showing you opening the portal and your pet exiting.
All opponents in the area suffer damage, and your pet, who is impacted by the buff, will begin attacking enemies in the area.
It’s even deadlier now that it has more radiation damage, and with augments, it can very well hold its own in a battle.
This ability may be used to quickly set up a battle, particularly if you send your pet through and use a command attack to have them perform a special attack.
A combination like this may inflict a lot of damage to opponents in a matter of seconds.
Passives from the Skill Tree
- Self-Repairing System – Boosts maximum health (6/12/18/24/30%) and health regeneration (0.3/0.6/0.9/1.2/1.5%).
- Sic ‘Em – Attack Command now has a (10/20/30/40/50) percent more damage and a (10/20/30/40/50) percent shorter cooldown.
- Furious Attack – [HUNTER SKILL] Gains a stack while shooting opponents, boosting handling (1/2/2.9/3.8/4.8) and gun damage (0.4/0.8/1.2/1.6/2) by 0.4/0.8/1.2/1.6/2) each stack, up to a maximum of 10 stacks lasting 4 seconds.
- When an opponent is killed by FL4K for (0.25/0.50/0.75/1/1.25) seconds or when their pet is killed for (0.5/1/1.5/2/2.5) seconds, the action skill cooldown is reduced by 0.25/0.50/0.75/1/1.25) seconds.
- All My BFFs – FL4health K’s regeneration is shared 17/33/50 percent among allies, and their pets’ health regeneration is doubled.
- Overclocked — Permanently increases firing rate by (2/4/6/8/10%), with an additional boost of (2/4/6/8/10%) after a 4-second reload.
- Lick The Wounds — During a life-or-death battle, your pet will try to resurrect you.
- Turn Tail And Run – Moving reduces damage by (6.5/12.3/17.4) percent and regenerates health by (0.3/0.6/0.9) percent, while remaining still increases gun damage by (8.3/16.7/25) percent and fire rate by (4/8/12) percent.
- The Fast And The Furious – Increases gun damage by 8% (17/25%), as well as movement speed by 3.4/6.7/10%.
- FL4K increases the damage taken by enemies that have no target or are fighting another target by 6/12/18/24/30 percent.
- [KILL SKILL] Rage And Recover After killing an opponent, FL4K and their dogs recover (1.6/3.2/4.8/6.4/8) percent of their lost health over 3 seconds.
- The Power Within – Activating an action skill does 25% damage to FL4K and their pets, which is doubled if FL4K has full health.
- [HUNTER KILL SKILL] Interplanetary Stalker FL4K gets a special bonus boost for killing people, which grants (3/6/9/12/15) percent action skill damage, robots, which grants (1.5/3/4.5/6/7.5) percent corrosive damage, and animals, which grants (2/3/5/6/7) percent movement speed.
- Leave No Trace – Dealing a critical hit increases the probability of adding one 1 ammunition to the current weapon magazine by 12/24/36%.
- [HUNTER KILL SKILL] is the second intention. Killing an opponent grants 3/6/8/11/13% reload speed, which is raised to (6/11/15/19/23% reload speed if the enemy is killed by a critical hit.
- FL4K gets (3/6/9/12/15) critical hit damage against humans, (6/12/18/24/30) armor damage against robots, and (5.3/10.1/14.4/18.3/21.0) damage against animals with Hunter’s Eye.
- Head Count – Dealing a critical hit gives a 10%/20%/30% chance of reducing the cooldown of an action skill by 2 seconds.
- When no opponents are present, Ambush Predator – FL4K gets (4/9/12/16/20) percent critical hit damage and (17/30/38/44/50) percent handling.
- Two F4ng – Each shot has a chance to fire an extra projectile (5/10/15/20/25% probability).
- Big Game – Increases the effects of hunter skills by 10%, 20%, 30%, and the duration of hunter skills by 33%, 67%, and 100%, respectively.
- [HUNTER KILL SKILL] – The Most Dangerous Game FL4K (8/17/25) percent gun damage, (3.3/6.7/10) percent critical hit damage, (14.3/25/33.3) percent handling, and for 120 seconds after killing a badass or greater opponent.
- Galactic Shadow – FL4K has a 15% boost in critical hit damage while also having a 15% lower chance of being attacked by opponents.
- Grim Harvest – Increases FL4gun K’s and action skill damage by 3/6/9/12/15 and 5/10/15/20/25%, respectively.
- Megavore – FL4K has a 20% chance of hitting any portion opponent with a critical strike.
- Ferocity – Increases the damage dealt by FL4pets K’s by 10%, 20%, 30%, 40%, and 50%.
- Persistence Hunter – Increases FL4gun K’s damage by 4/8/12% and the duration of action skills by 15/30/45%.
- Make a beeline for the eyes!– Pet critical damage is raised by 15%, 30%, 45, 60, and 75%.
- Who Rescued Who? – When FL4K delivers harm to their pet, their pet regenerates (1% of the damage done) while FL4K gets (0.4%) of their maximum health each second for a few seconds.
- He Bites! – FL4pet K’s does 5%, 10%, and 15% damage to its assailants.
- Frenzy – [HUNTER SKILL] FL4K and their pet take (0.8/1.6/2.4/3.2/4) percent damage each time their pet does damage, which stacks up to ten times.
- FL4pet, K’s Psycho Head On A Stick, gets 12% movement speed and 10% damage for 8 seconds.
- Hive Mind – FL4pets K’s share 5/10/15 percent of the damage they suffer.
- Barbaric Yawp – Increases FL4pet K’s benefits by 20%, 40%, 60%, 80%, and 100%.
- When FL4health K’s pet’s drops below 30%, it receives a 30% damage reduction and regenerates 40% of its maximum health. The cooldown is 15 seconds.
- Pack Tactics – Increases FL4and K’s their dogs’ health and damage by 5/10/15%.
- Shared Spirit – When FL4health K’s is low, half of the harm they take is shared with their pet.
- [MELEE OVERIDE SKILL] Dominance Allows FL4K to execute a melee attack that transforms an opponent into an ally for 12 seconds, causing the adversary to lose 2% of its maximum health each second.
FL4K features three distinct pets, each with two more kinds, totaling three Skags, three Spiderants, and three Jabbers.
Each pet has its own unique attack and method of doing damage to opponents, as well as various benefits depending on which one is worn.
FL4K may order [attack command] his pet to use its special attack followed by it targeting that specific opponent by holding the action skill key, enabling FL4K to select who the pet would concentrate on while also performing a special attack on them.
1) Keep an eye on Skag.
The Guard Skag is the first Skag that FL4K may call, and it will provide FL4K a 5% damage increase when summoned.
If you use the attack command, it will leap up to an opponent and spew acid on them, inflicting damage over time for a few seconds where they are standing.
It is generally preferred as one of the three beginning pets owing to the extra damage it offers, although it is eventually replaced by one of its other variations.
Skag with Great Horns
The Great Horned Skag is an aggressive pet that increases FL4K damage by 5% and adds 10% extra Gun Damage, which stacks with the initial boost.
When the attack command is used, its unique attack causes it to charge up to an opponent and knock them straight into the air, which is a fantastic method to disable and leave foes vulnerable.
The Great Horned Skag is a reliable offensive tank because to its buffs that boost damage and its ability to rush into combat and fight opponents straight on.
Eridian Skag is a character in the Eridian Skag series
The Great Horned Skag is a supporting pet that increases FL4firing K’s rate and damage by 5% each.
When you command it to attack an opponent, it will generate a singularity field that will suck in foes, akin to a fast black hole that draws enemies in close and renders them powerless for a short period of time.
The Eridian Skag is an excellent support tank since it can draw several opponents together for you to shoot on while also increasing your damage and firing rate.
2) Centurion Spiderant
The Spiderant Centurion is the first Spiderant pet to get FL4K, allowing him to recover 1% of his maximum health per second.
Its attack command causes it to charge up to an opponent and assault them with a charge attack that knocks them back.
Because of the health regeneration it offers, choosing this as an early pet is a smart option if you want to have early survivability.
The Spiderant Scorcher is identical to its previous variant but for the addition of fire damage to its attacks, a 1% increase in FL4life K’s regeneration, and a 10% increase in elemental damage.
Its command attack is identical to its previous form, except now it covers a wider area and is infused with fire, and it rushes to opponents leaving a trail of flames behind it.
One of its attacks is to smash the ground, dealing fire damage over time to opponents in the vicinity, which is useful for dealing damage over time and stunning adversaries.
The Spiderant Countess increases survivability by providing a 5% damage mitigation and a 1% maximum health regeneration rate each second.
When ordered to attack a target, it will burrow before emerging to inflict corrosive damage in the region surrounding it.
Making advantage of the corrosive attack will help increase damage per second, while the pet’s own bonuses will help with survivability.
3) Sidekick Jabber
The Jabber Sidekick is the first version of the Jabber pets, and it fights beside you with a handgun and provides you a 5% movement speed increase.
When you tell it to perform a special attack, it will launch a radioactive barrel at your opponents, inflicting radiation damage.
Unlike other pets, the Jabber does ranged damage and can target opponents from a long distance, as well as giving you a boost in movement speed to help you travel around more quickly.
Jabber Jabber Jabber Jabber Jabber Jabber J
The Beefcake Jabber uses a shotgun instead of a pistol and grants a 5% movement speed boost as well as a 10% increase in maximum health.
When you activate its attack command, it will grab and equip a weapon and strike them with it, knocking them back.
This pet provides a 10% boost in health, which may assist with more durable builds later on, and its command skill strike can stun opponents.
Jabber Jabber Jabber Jabber Jabber Jabber J
The Gunslinger Jabber replaces the shotgun with a submachine gun, increasing movement speed by 5% and increasing critical hit damage by 5%.
When you execute the attack command, the Gunslinger Jabber will pull out a rocket launcher and fire it at its target, inflicting massive damage.
With its submachine gun, it can fire a continuous stream of bullets at opponents, doing significant amounts of damage and knocking them back, and with its rocket launcher, it can push enemies back. The boosts it offers make it ideal for individuals who are fast on their feet and precise with their weapons.
FL4K in Borderlands 3 may be sneaky by employing long range shots and critical damage, quick and lethal by rushing opponents while staying robust, or a master by using his animals as strong weapons of devastation, depending on the builds they have.
FL4K gets an edge by having pets with them since they may quickly distract opponents and give them the upper hand.
FL4K has a number of talents that boost his combat skills as well as his health, making him quite durable and capable of charging into battle.
The borderlands 3 4th skill tree calculator is a tool that allows users to calculate their character’s skills in Borderlands 3. It also includes active skills, and pets that are available to use.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the best skill tree for FL4K Borderlands 3?
The best skill tree for FL4K Borderlands 3 is the Assault Rifle skill tree.
Does FL4K have a new skill tree?
Yes, FL4K now has a new skill tree.
Can FL4K have multiple action skills?
This is not possible at this time.
- borderlands 3 fl4k build
- borderlands 3 new skill trees
- borderlands 3 amara 4th skill tree
- borderlands 3 skill points
- borderlands 3 moze skill tree