The frame rate cap for Apex Legends is a controversial topic. In this article, we’ll look at how to change the frame rate cap in Apex Legends and why it’s important.
The apex legends fps cap 2020 is a feature that allows players to change the frame rate cap for Apex Legends.
This step-by-step tutorial will teach you how to increase the frame rate limit in Apex Legends beyond 144fps.
- Activate your Games Library.
- Apex Legends may be accessed by right-clicking it.
- Choose “Properties…” from the drop-down menu.
- Choose “Set Launch Options” from the drop-down menu.
- Type “+fps max Unlimited” in the search box. For a particular limit, “+fps max 200” may also be used.
- Start Apex Legends and have fun.
Apart from this guide, please let us know if you would want us to cover any other guides connected to the game “Apex Legends” in the comments area. That is something we are pleased to do for our readers. We’ve also covered a few additional instructions for this game, which you can find in the related articles area below.
Dragonkhris is the author of this piece.
The apex legends fps cap reddit is a question that has been asked many times before. This article will go over how to change the frame rate cap for Apex Legends.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can you cap FPS in Apex Legends?
Unfortunately, there is no way to cap the FPS in Apex Legends.
How do I turn off FPS cap in Apex Legends?
To turn off the FPS cap in Apex Legends, go to Options > Video Settings and uncheck Limit Framerate.
How do you get 144 FPS on Apex Legends?
You need to have a PC that is capable of running the game at 144FPS.
- how to change fps cap in apex legends steam
- how to cap fps in apex legends
- how to cap fps in apex legends origin
- apex legends 190 fps cap
- apex legends lobby fps cap