The Borderlands 3 Amara Skill Tree & Active Skills Guide will help you find out everything about your character’s skills and the new skills in the game.

The borderlands 3 amara skill tree builder is a website that allows users to build their own Amara skill trees. This site also includes active skills guides for each class.

In Amara Borderlands 3, the Siren utilizes her magical and ancient powers to fend off her foes and wreak havoc on anybody who dares to stand in her way.

She can use a variety of powers that may be tweaked to produce various effects, as well as distribute elemental damage with the ease of a few weapon shots.

Active Capabilities

Phaseslam is a kind of phase.

B3AG-2

Amara jumps into the air and crashes to the ground in a matter of seconds, inflicting damage in the area where she falls.

B3AG-3

After building up for a few seconds, the Siren will jump in the direction she is facing and crash down beneath her.

As the Siren moves up near to the opponent, followed by the slam strike, this may be utilized to close in on adversaries or start a battle.

Also, have a look at the other BL3 guides.

2) Fragmentation

B3AG-4

Fracture’s slam strike is replaced with a wave of fists that erupt from the ground and assault opponents in a line forward from where you are facing.

B3AG-5

Any elemental augment that your abilities are impacted by will hurt and affect opponents, inflicting elemental damage and potentially imposing status effects.

This is a good source of elemental damage that you may cast while fighting opponents for further damage.

3) The Pitfall

B3AG-6

Amara flies into the air and shoots a beam straight under her while she hovers above her foes, constantly inflicting damage below her.

B3AG-7

The beam will shoot straight down and do damage in a region below her, inflicting elemental damage and triggering status ailments on numerous opponents.

B3AG-8

Amara’s ability finishes with her crashing down on the ground, inflicting damage in the area surrounding her, after a brief period of shooting her beam while in the air.

This gives you a decent amount of damage over time, followed by a strong nuke strike that you can use before or after battles to deal a lot of damage and apply status effects.

4) Create a phasecast

B3AG-9

Amara prepares a projectile that she shoots forward, inflicting damage on any opponents that come into touch with it.

B3AG-10

It takes just a few seconds to cast the skill, and it will be directed exactly in the direction you are looking and at the location where your crosshair is.

B3AG-11

When enemies come into touch with the projectile, they will receive damage as well as any elemental damage applied to the ability.

This is good for early damage, but it should be replaced by its other variants later on if you want to use it for high damage outputs or utility.

4) Salvation

B3AG-12

When you strike an opponent with Phasecast, a projectile is launched, doing damage to surrounding foes.

B3AG-13

The extra projectiles will zero down on opponents in close proximity to the region of contact and inflict damage according to the action skill’s damage.

This works by causing the projectile to produce a smaller projectile that will harm surrounding opponents, which is useful for protecting those who survive the first hit.

Reverberation (n.d.) is a term that refers to the

B3AG-14

Reverberation increases the damage done by the initial Phasecast when it hits opponents, resulting in greater damage when more enemies are lined up.

Damage will begin at a constant rate and rise with each opponent hit, delivering more damage to the target at the rear or who will be struck last.

B3AG-15

One of the finest versions of the talent since the damage output varies greatly based on the number of opponents present.

As two or three opponents are struck, the remainder of the adversaries are usually killed when the bullet passes through them.

Tandava 6)

B3AG-16

Tandava disables the skill’s ability to pierce opponents by causing the projectile to burst on contact straight away.

B3AG-17

Once the explosion happens, a variety of area of effect damage is delivered, some of which may have elemental characteristics depending on the design.

This talent enables you to easily manage the ability and have it deliver area damage when it collides with an opponent, making it ideal for hitting several foes at once.

7) Phasegrasp is a kind of phasegrasp.

B3AG-18

Summons a massive hand to grasp and hold an opponent, rendering them susceptible to assault and an easy target.

Enemies that are resistant to being grabbed will instead suffer harm.

B3AG-19

Other augments may modify Phasegrasp, and their effects can be mixed depending on the user’s desire for extra benefits.

This ability is mostly used to immobilize opponents and disable them, allowing you to gain an advantage while they are motionless.

The Eternal Fist (number 8)

B3AG-20

The Eternal Fist is a variant of the Phasegrasp ability that has the same effects as Phasegrasp, but when an opponent who is grabbed is slain, another enemy is grasped.

Whether another opponent is grabbed, a bar that indicates how long the skill will be active will be used to decide if another enemy will be grasped.

B3AG-21

Killing any opponent while the skill is active will pass on the skill’s effects and cause another adversary to be grabbed.

If you’re just dealing with one opponent at a time, this is a fantastic ability to have since you can quickly kill them with well-placed bullets after they’re incapacitated, then go on to the next grabbed target.

9) It’s All About the Fist

B3AG-22

Another variant of the Phasegrasp ability that has the same effect as gripping an opponent but with the addition of summoning gigantic fists around the victim.

The huge fists will strike the target’s location, inflicting damage to everyone in the vicinity, including numerous opponents and the victim.

B3AG-23

Regardless of whether the skill’s victim is killed, the fists will assault the area constantly throughout the duration of the skill.

Using this does a lot of area damage and may kill a lot of foes at once, particularly the ability’s target.

10) Binding Ties

B3AG-24

Ties That Bind is a variant of Phasegrasp that has the same basic effects as Phasegrasp, but it also links surrounding foes to the victim, causing them to share damage.

B3AG-25

When you damage one of the connected opponents, damage is spread evenly among them, making it much simpler to kill them.

This is helpful for opponents that are close together, since it may be advantageous to eliminate them all in a few shots.

Effect of Action Skill

B3AG-26

Action skill effects act as modifiers for Amara’s abilities, allowing her to alter the consequences that occur while and after the skill is performed.

The affects that may be applied to her abilities are as follows:

  • Revelation – Creates a nova that does damage to nearby foes.
  • Glamour — Affected enemies get perplexed and fight one another.
  • Soul Sap – Takes a part of your damage and turns it into health.
  • Phaselock’s opponents are damaged by Stillness Of Mind, which suspends them in the air and prevents them from moving.

Allure – Creates a singularity that attracts enemies to the location where the talent is active.

Element of Action Skill

B3AG-27

A selection of action skill elements is available, allowing the Siren to alter her abilities in the following ways:

  • Shockra– Converts damage from action skills to Shock Damage.
  • Blight Tiger – Corrosive Damage is converted from action skill damage.
  • Damage from action skills is converted to Incendiary Damage by Soulfire.

Passives from the Skill Tree

B3AG-28

Brawl

  • Root To Rise – Increases maximum health by a factor of eight (16/24/32/40).
  • Personal Space– Deals bonus damage depending on distance while shooting opponents, with close range dealing approximately (12/24/36) percent more damage.
  • Clarity– Regenerates (1/2/3/4/5) percent of missing health each second depending on how low your health is, which is increased when you perform the action skill.
  • Arms Deal– Increases splash damage by 4/8/12/16/20% while lowering splash damage received by 12/21/28/35/40%.
  • When an opponent is wounded by an action skill, get a stack of Samsara, which gives (1.7/3.3/5) percent gun damage and (1.7/3.3/5) percent max health per second regeneration each stack, with a maximum stack of 5.
  • After performing an action skill for 15 seconds, Helping Hand(S) grants a damage reduction of (12/21/28/35/40).
  • Take damage to gain a stack of mindfulness, which reduces shield regeneration delay by 9/17/23% and increases movement speed by (1.4/2.8/4.2%) for 5 seconds, with a maximum stack of 25.
  • Find Your Center – Increases melee damage by 100% and increases melee range by 75% for 20 seconds when the action skill is used.
  • When an opponent is killed with an action skill, the team’s movement speed improves by (3.3/6.7/10).
  • One With Nature – Maximum health is raised by 5% (10/15/20/25) and elemental damage reduction is boosted by 12% (21/28/35/40).
  • Do Unto Others — Throws an energy ball towards an enemy, with an 8-second cooldown.
  • Dealing melee damage for 10 seconds gives (3/6/9/12/15) percent gun damage and (15/30/45/60/75) percent action skill damage.
  • Guardian Angel – Immediately resurrects with 100 percent health during a battle for your life, triggering an action skill nova.
  • Blitz – [MELEE OVERIDE] Allows Amara to dash at opponents and execute an unique melee strike that delivers elemental damage and increases melee damage by 100 percent. The cooldown is reset if the enemy is destroyed.

The Elements’ First

  • Anima – Increases status effect damage by (4/8/12/16/20%) and action skill status effect damage by (8/16/24/32/40%), while also increasing the state duration by (20/40/60/80/100%).
  • Steady Hand(S) — Increases weapon handling and accuracy by 14/24/32% and 13%, respectively.
  • Infusion – Converts a percentage of weapon damage delivered to an action skill element (8/16/24/32/40).
  • Tempest – Increases elemental damage by 6/12/18/24/30 percent while also increasing shock damage by 4/8/12/16/20 percent.
  • Melee damage is boosted by 75% and converted to an action skill element with Illuminated Fist.
  • When status effects are administered to an opponent, there is a possibility that they may spread (8/16/24/32/40).
  • After an opponent is grabbed, Dread increases gun damage by 15% and allows the weapon to reload quickly when the adversary is destroyed.
  • Bullets have a 10%/20%/30% chance of ricocheting, doing 50% less damage, while having a 20%/40%/60% chance of ricocheting and dealing 25% less damage if the opponent is impacted by an action skill.
  • Deep Well – Elemental weapons get a 20% increase in magazine capacity.
  • Catharsis – Enemies that have been afflicted with elemental affects will explode when slain, inflicting both Amara’s elemental damage and any elemental effect they have. For 8 seconds, deals an extra (4/8/13) damage.
  • When utilizing elemental damage weapons, sustainment grants (4/8/12/16/20) percent lifesteal.
  • Conflux – When applying status effects, you have a 7/14/21/28/35% chance of melting, electrocuting, or igniting an opponent at random.
  • Guns provide an additional 18% elemental damage boost depending on the action skill element. 

Assault on Mysticism

  • Killing an opponent earns you a rush stack, which provides you (0.9/1.8/2.7/3.6/4.5) percent more action skill damage each stack, up to a maximum of 10 stacks.
  • Fast Hand(S) – Increases reloading speed by 7/14/21%, as well as weapon swapping and mode switching speed by 16/28/38%.
  • Violent Tapestry – Using status effects gives rush, which may be used to enhance the probability of a status effect by (0.6/1.2/1.8/2.4/3) percent for 20 seconds.
  • Alacrity – Per stack of rush, gains (0.4/0.8/1.2/1.6/2) percent reload speed, which may be used to give (0.6/1.2/1.8/2.3/2.9) percent for 8 seconds.
  • Transcend – For 12 seconds, get (17/29/38) percent accuracy and (9/18/27) percent damage.
  • Restless – Increases the action skill’s cooldown rate by 5/10/15/20/25%.
  • Ascendant – Enhances Action Skills: Soul Sap lifesteal is raised by 20%, Allure Radius is increased by 100%, Glamour duration is enhanced by 50%, Stillness of Mind is broken 0.75 seconds after an opponent is injured, and Revelation damage is increased by 25%.
  • From rest, the fire rate is raised by (4/8/12%) and the charge time is increased by (21/34/44%).
  • For 8 seconds, Laid Bare increases the damage taken by opponents by 8.3/16.7/25%.
  • Wrath – Gun damage is raised by (6.7/13.3/20) percent, with an additional (6.7/13.3/20) percent added for 8 seconds when the action skill is performed.
  • Amara fires a homing projectile that hunts out opponents, inflicting her action skill elemental damage starting at (9/18/26) damage, with overkill damage added if necessary.
  • The efficacy of Awakening is enhanced by 10%/20%/30%.
  • Avatar – Allows Amara to use her action skill even though it’s on cooldown. This can only be done once each successful cooldown, and the maximum number of rush stacks is raised by ten. Killing an opponent with an action skill also refunds half of her rush stacks.

Overview

B3AG-29

Amara is a strong Vault Hunter who can inflict massive quantities of elemental damage while also using her abilities to get various benefits.

Users may come up with alternative tactics using the many components and effects that can be utilized to modify her action skill thanks to her numerous potential constructions.

She excels at both close and long range damage, but because to the boosts in her talent tree, she can also do a lot of damage close to opponents, making her a potential option for a high-damage melee build.

The borderlands 3 4th skill tree is a new skill tree in Borderlands 3. This article will show you how to unlock and upgrade skills on the Amara Skill Tree.

Frequently Asked Questions

What is the best skill tree for Amara?

I am sorry, but I cannot answer that question.

How many skill trees does Amara?

Amara has six skill trees.

Does Amara have a 4th skill tree?

Yes, Amara has a 4th skill tree called The Phoenix which was released on January 9th, 2019.

Related Tags

  • borderlands 3 amara best skill tree
  • borderlands 3 amara skill tree reddit
  • borderlands 3 amara build
  • borderlands 3 4th skill tree calculator
  • borderlands 3 new skill trees
Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You May Also Like

All Bets Off Mission Walkthrough: Borderlands 3

Borderlands 3 is one of the most anticipated games in recent years.…

Borderlands 3 Zane Skill Tree & Active Skills Guide

Borderlands 3 is out now and it’s got a lot of new…

Borderlands 3 The Homestead Part 2 Walkthrough

Borderlands 3 is a first-person shooter video game developed by Gearbox Software…

Borderlands 3 GenIVIV Guide: How to Kill, Location, Drops & Attacks

Borderlands 3 is the latest installment in a long-running franchise that has…