This is the third part of my walkthrough for Borderlands 3. If you’re looking for Part 1, it’s here.
The borderlands 3 the great escape part 3 is a mission in Borderlands 3. In this mission, players will have to fight their way through two waves of enemies and make it to the extraction point.
- Side mission type Mission
- Planet: The Attractive Lottery
- The Spendopticon is located in the Vice District.
- 50th level
Digby has asked to record some beautiful music with you after you helped him come out of the fog and regain his beloved saxophone.
Your mission is to follow Digby and assist him in setting up to record music while also keeping him safe.
Moxxi’s Heist Main Quests Walkthrough is available below.
Walkthrough of the Mission
Follow Digby as he takes you to the location where the two of you will be recording the music he will be performing.
You will have to wait for Digby to warm up and begin playing his saxophone, but don’t worry, it won’t be long.
When you and Digby get to Foxxxi’s Cabaret, you’ll find bandits hiding in the vicinity, which you’ll have to wipe out.
Digby will stand over to the side and beg you to clear away the riffraff so he may continue to perform his music.
Follow Digby to the adjacent stage where the recording will begin once you’ve cleared the area of attackers.
Digby will instruct you to switch on the recording device so that his music may be captured once he begins performing, so do so.
Someone called Steel Dragon of Eternal Pain will begin to talk via speakers and play his own music while Digby starts to play his song.
It will be up to you to silence the loud metal music that is disrupting Digby’s performance, and you will need to go to the waypointed speakers and smash them.
Enemies will begin to attack the stage, and you must defend Digby while he continues to perform his song.
After protecting Digby, the Steel Dragon of Eternal Pain will arrive, and you must slay him for Digby’s song to be completed.
Return to Digby after killing Steel Dragon of Eternal Pain, and he will ask you to replay the recorded song, which he will like.
Mission Reward: Do It For Digby (Part 3)
After completing the Do It For Digby (Part 3) task, you will be awarded with 69,360 dollars and the legendary assault weapon “Digby’s Smooth Tube.”
- Because you’ll be fighting humanoid opponents throughout the task, incendiary weapons may do a lot of damage while also being corrosive to those wearing armor.
- The location is near by, and the task is more of a defensive one, since you’ll just need to protect Digby while he’s filming.
- Steel Dragon of Eternal Pain possesses both health and armor, both of which can be easily dealt with using corrosive for the armor and incendiary for the health.
The borderlands 3 one man’s treasure glitch is a popular glitch in the game that allows players to get infinite money. This walkthrough will show you how to do it.
- borderlands 3 handsome jackpot walkthrough
- borderlands 3 moxxi side missions
- borderlands 3 digby vermouth reference
- do it for digby reference
- borderlands 3 dlc quest rewards