In Borderlands 3, Moze has a skill tree that is similar to the other characters. This guide will show you how to use Moze’s skills and what each one does.
The borderlands 3 moze skill tree builder is a website that allows users to create and share their own builds for the Borderlands 3 game. It also includes an active skills guide.
Moze, the Gunner, is an ex-military expert who never leaves the house without her Iron Bear, a mechanical armor she employs to battle her foes.
She excels at delivering massive quantities of damage by shooting several rounds, employing flaming munitions and explosive damage, and surviving because to her large number of shields and resistances.
Moze is unlike the other characters in that she can summon her Iron Bear armor to utilize instead of having abilities.
Several of Moze’s passive abilities influence the Iron Bear, and it may be upgraded alongside Moze to be utilized offensively or defensively depending on the player’s choice.
When you summon Iron Bear, an animation will play that will prevent Moze from receiving any damage, saving her life at a certain point. When you enter Iron Bear, the mechanical suit will suffer damage instead of Moze.
Moze will recover whatever her stats allow her to regenerate while inside Iron Bear, which may make utilizing Iron Bear not just offensive or defensive, but also situational at times.
Instead of having several active abilities to choose from, Iron Bear may be changed to have two attacks that can be chosen similarly to how skills are chosen.
These may be separate or the same weapons, and one can be chosen for each hand. If basic keys are configured, they can be used with the main fire button as well as the aim button.
The Iron Bear has a total of six weapons, each of which may be customized to create various tactics based on the user’s preferred fighting style.
Using weapons or being active in Iron Bear depletes its fuel, which is roughly equivalent to its cooldown, thus it’s better to be more precise than reckless to remain within for longer.
More Borderlands 3 Guides
1) Infinite Magazines
The Minigun and Salamander weaponry for Iron Bear are part of the Mags With No Limits branch, which focuses on Moze’s ammunition efficiency.
The Minigun shoots a large number of rounds in a short period of time, easily shredding opponents at various ranges.
When the Minigun is shot, heat is generated, and if the maximum quantity is reached, the Minigun must cool down for a brief period of time.
Augments for Miniguns:
- Lose Some Steam — Increases the Minigun’s damage depending on how hot it is, and slows down the pace at which it overheats.
- General Winter – Changes the Minigun’s damage type to cryo, reducing heat gain and fuel drain at the expense of damage.
- Exploding. Bullets. – Increases the damage of Minigun rounds and makes them deliver explosive damage in exchange for a slower rate of fire.
The Salamander is a flamethrower that shoots forth a continuous flame that hurts and burns opponents, inflicting both immediate and long-term harm.
The Salamander is excellent for close range combat and performs effectively against flesh-type opponents with weak resistance.
- Fuel Economy – When utilizing the Salamander, it reduces the amount of fuel consumed and provides a speed boost when opponents are injured.
- Chemical Warfare – Changes the Salamander’s damage type to Corrosive, increasing the damage over time.
- Molten Roar – The Salamander fires a burst of three missiles, the first of which causes an area to become incendiary for a brief period of time.
Woman in Charge of Demolition (#2)
The Grenade Launcher V-35 and Rocket Pod of the Vanquisher for Iron Bear are part of the Demolition Woman talent tree, which focuses on Moze delivering explosive or area of effect damage.
V-35 Grenade Launcher
The V-35 Grenade Launcher shoots grenade rounds at opponents that either detonate on contact or after a brief period has passed after falling on the ground.
The V-35 Grenade Launcher will need to reload before it can fire additional rounds, and it will only shoot one at a time until it is upgraded to burst-fire.
Additions to the V-35 Grenade Launcher:
- Shaped Charge – Increases the amount of damage dealt to opponents in direct strikes.
- Singularity Grenade — Every seventh shot from the V-35 Grenade launcher will unleash a singularity grenade that will draw opponents to a certain location.
- Lock And Speedload – The V-35 Grenade Launcher’s reload speed has been increased, allowing it to fire 5-grenade bursts.
Vanquisher Rocket Pod
The Vanquisher Rocket pod may launch several rockets that are originally unguided but can subsequently be upgraded to include a locking function, more rockets, or more damage.
The Vanquisher Rocket pod’s rockets can travel a long distance before exploding and doing damage, making them capable of blasting several opponents.
Enhancements to the Vanquisher Rocket Pod:
- Active Tracking — Allows you to target opponents using the rockets’ lock-on function, directing them to strike targets and speeding up reload time.
- Target Softening – Increases the number of rockets launched from the Vanquisher Rocket Pod while also increasing the amount of damage opponents suffer from other sources at the expense of the rockets’ damage.
- The Hammerdown Protocol converts a barrage of rockets into a single nuclear weapon that does massive damage in a certain region.
3) Retribution Shield
The Retribution’s Shield skill tree focuses on doing massive amounts of damage while also providing Iron Bear with the Railgun and Bear Fist weaponry thanks to Moze’s powerful shield.
The Railgun shoots a high-precision bullet that is originally powered by electricity but may subsequently be changed to change the projectile’s firing rate and element.
The Railgun’s projectile has the ability to strike several opponents and may be adjusted to weaken them or create chain effects.
- Hell On Rails – Increases the fuel drain while converting the Railgun’s damage to incendiary damage.
- Capacitive Armature – Causes damage to be chained to other opponents, resulting in a reduction in damage.
- Corrosive Sabot Round–Changes the projectile’s element to corrosive damage and increases the magazine size while lowering fuel consumption, albeit at the expense of less damage.
Unlike Iron Bear’s previous weapons, the Bear Fist allows it to deliver a melee attack that hits an opponent directly in front of it.
Depending on the augments chosen, this may subsequently be changed to inflict extra damage or even hook opponents and drag them back to Iron Bear.
- Wild Swing – Hits from the Bear Fist deliver a random extra elemental damage to the targeted opponent as well as surrounding foes.
- Close The Distance – Changes the Bear Fist’s strike to a long-range shock attack that pulls opponents back to the Iron Bear.
- Shockhammer — Allows the Bear Fist to be employed quickly while also lowering the fuel cost, allowing for sustained melee damage as well as additional shock damage.
Passives from the Skill Tree
- Cloud Of Lead – Every 8/7/6/5/4) shots, every incendiary damage from Moze and Iron Bear is fired, delivering (2.25/4.50/6.75/9/11.25) percent additional incendiary damage.
- Dakka Bear – Provides a manned turret for use on Iron Bear’s back.
- Every piece of equipment fitted from the same manufacturer will increase magazine size by (2/4/6/9/10%) and decrease heat per shot by (2/4/6/8/11%).
- Stoke The Embers – Increases Moze’s and Iron Bear’s incendiary damage by 10%, 20%, and 30%, respectively.
- Redistribution – Moze regenerates 5% of her magazine for 3 seconds after dealing a critical strike.
- When Moze is moving, Scrappy increases weapon change and mode changing speed (16/27.5/36.3/43.2/48.7) and handling (10.7/19.4/26.5/32.4/37.5).
- Moze can run and fire at the same time using the Rushing Offensive.
- Fire Rate Increases by 3/6/9/12/15% and Critical Hit Damage Increases by 4/8/12/16/20% with Scorching RPMs.
- The Iron Bank – Increases the size of Moze’s weapon magazines by 7/14/21/28/35%.
- When two of the same weapons are equipped, Specialist Bear increases the damage of Iron Bear’s weapons by 25%.
- Some For The Road — For 5 seconds after leaving Iron Bear, Moze gets limitless ammunition.
- “Click, Click…” – Increases the damage of gunshots as the magazine runs out, up to (12/24/36); if a COV weapon is used, the same effect occurs when the heat rises.
- Forge – Permanently increases Moze’s ammunition regeneration by 5%.
- Splash damage is increased by 3/6/9/12/15 percent while Fire In The Skag Den is active.
- Deadlines – Reduces the amount of fuel consumed while using Iron Bear to fire weapons by 12/22/30 percent and causes Iron Bear to recover (2/4/6) percent of its fuel when opponents are killed while it is active.
- [KILL SKILL] Grizzled Iron Bear’s cooldown is decreased by (1/2/3/4/5) seconds if Moze kills an opponent.
- Means Of Destruction – Splash damage has a (3.3/6/7/10) percent chance of restoring ammunition and a (2/4/6) percent chance of restoring a grenade.
- Splash Damage from Torgue Cross-Promotion Moze transactions have a 36% (9/12/15) probability of doubling in size.
- Stainless Steel Bear – Increases Iron Bear’s armor and fuel by 6/12/18/24/30% and 4/8/12/16/20%, respectively.
- Pull The Holy Pin — Increases the probability that grenades will inflict critical strikes by 10%, 20%, or 30%.
- Auto Bear – Iron Bear will stay active until its time limit is reached, at which point it will charge and self-destruct.
- When a grenade is tossed and explodes, Vampyr restores (4/8/12/16/20) percent health each opponent struck.
- Why Can’t I Carry All These Grenades – Permanently increases the grenade carry limit by (1/2/3).
- To The Last — Allows Moze to toss grenades in Fight For Your Life mode, with any grenades launched before the Second Wind being returned.
- Explosive Punctuation – Increases action skill cooldown by 5/10/15/20/25% when an opponent is struck with explosive or splash damage.
- Short Fuse – Increases the probability of inflicting 20 percent more damage with bullets, and does 75 percent more damage as an explosion.
Shield Of Retribution
- Moze loses (1/2/3/4/5) percent health and gets (3/6/9/12/15) percent extra incendiary damage for 5 seconds while reloading.
- Security Bear – Provides Iron Bear with a 20 percent health barrier that deactivates when it takes too much damage and recharges.
- Armored Infantry – Moze gets 3/6/8/11/13% damage reduction and 3/6/9/12/15 gun damage as long as her shields are engaged.
- [KILL SKILL] Drowning In Brass When you kill an opponent, you’ll get a stack of Drowning In Brass, which boosts damage by 48%, lowers firing rate by 0.5/1/1.5/2/2.5 for 15 seconds. Three stacks are the maximum.
- Thin Red Line – Reduces max health by 20%, 40%, and 60%, respectively, while increasing shields by the same amount.
- Vladof Ingenuity – Increases maximum shields by 6/12/18/24/30% and adds 15% to (15/26/35/42/47%).
- Full Can Of Whoop-Ass – Entering Iron Bear allows Moze’s and her allies’ shields to begin recharging at a 25 percent faster rate.
- Experimental Munitions – Increases Moze’s critical hits’ incendiary damage by 10%.
- Behind the Iron Curtains – Increases the recharge rate by 7/14/21% and increases the shield recharging delay by 7/14/19%.
- Desperate Measures – Moze’s gun damage increases by 17/33/50 percent depending on how low her health is.
- [KILL SKILL] Phalanx Doctrine For 30 seconds, each kill awards a stack of Phalanx Doctrine, which gives Moze (3/6/9/12/15) extra max shields and (2/4/6/8/10) percent more gun damage. There is no stack limit.
- Force Feedback – After a critical kill, Moze’s shields will begin to recharge instantly.
- Tenacious Defense – When Moze’s shields are exhausted, she will recover 40% of her shields and receive 30% extra gun damage for 30 seconds. When shields are completely replenished, there are cooldowns.
Despite possessing abilities that may cause self-harm owing to explosions or life draining passive talents, Moze is a highly resilient character, and her builds ensure consecutive hits against opponents as well as large levels of damage.
Iron Bear can instantly alter circumstances in her advantage, allowing her to utilize both her passive abilities to strengthen herself and her Iron Bear to crush her foes while staying safe within until she is ready to wreak destruction on her own.
The borderlands 3 amara skill tree is a guide on how to get the most out of your character in Borderlands 3.
Frequently Asked Questions
Which skill tree is best for Moze?
The best skill tree for Moze is the one that has a high priority in attacking, and a low priority in defense.
Which action skill is best for Moze?
I am not able to answer this question.
Do you have to buy the new skill trees in Borderlands 3?
No, you can unlock the new skill trees by playing Borderlands 3.
- borderlands 3 4th skill tree
- borderlands 3 moze skill tree reddit
- borderlands 3 zane skill tree
- borderlands 3 moze skill tree best
- moze skills