Borderlands 3 is the latest installment in the popular action role-playing shooter series. With its release, Gearbox Software has released a walkthrough for players to get through the game with no glitches or technical difficulties.
The borderlands 3 technical nogout glitch is a glitch that has been present in the game since launch. The glitch allows players to bypass certain obstacles and reach areas that are otherwise inaccessible.
- Side mission type Mission
- Promethea is the name of the planet.
- Meridian Outskirts is a neighborhood in Meridian, Idaho.
- 14th grade
Quinn was working on a technology for Atlas that would be utilized to combat the Maliwan, particularly the NOGs, but communication with him had been lost for some time.
Your mission will be to travel to his position and find out what’s going on, as well as to recover the technology if feasible, while avoiding any Maliwan soldiers in the way.
Walkthrough of the Mission
Keeping an eye on Quinn
Following receipt of the assignment, go to Quinn’s location, which is indicated by a waypoint; make sure to carry a vehicle so you can arrive quickly.
When you arrive, there will be a Maliwan soldier scouring the area for Quinn, which you must wipe out before you can locate him.
After you’ve cleared all the Maliwan troops, go to the waypointed door and interact with it, as Quinn is hiding inside.
Follow Quinn out of the room to the console, where he’ll check for his NOGs who have seemingly escaped his captivity.
Quinn will digistruct a vehicle that is specifically designed to capture the NOGs that have fled, which you will deploy to recapture them.
When you utilize the secondary fire, use the vehicle to catch the three NOGs who are roaming the area, which will transfer them to the lab.
After you’ve caught the three NOGs, go over to Quinn and offer to help him with the testing phase of his new invention.
Only one of the three tests will be successful, so assist Quinn by releasing each test subject for him to test.
Maliwan soldiers will closing in on your position once the third subject is completed, and you will have to protect Quinn while he transmits the technological data to Lorelei.
Kill all Maliwan soldiers to complete the defensive process, which concludes with the data being successfully transmitted after killing all opponents.
Once the data has been delivered, go to Quinn and he will give you one of the grenades he has manufactured utilizing the new technology he invented, which will also finish the task.
NOGout Technical Mission Rewards
You will be awarded with a rare grenade and approximately 1,172 coins after finishing the task.
- Bring a car so you can get to Quinn quicker, since the site is pretty far away if you go by foot.
- Maliwan soldiers will spawn from various places around the area, so choose your cover wisely to prevent being assaulted from behind.
- Don’t put too much faith on the NOG experiment’s effectiveness to assist you since it doesn’t accomplish anything.
- During the defensive phase, you don’t need to be too near to Quinn since he won’t be killed and the Maliwan soldiers will be focused on you.
The borderlands 3 nog farming is a walkthrough that goes through the game and shows you how to get the most out of your time.
- borderlands 3 technical nogout location
- technical nogout clear out maliwan
- borderlands 3 nog location
- borderlands 3 nog catcher vehicle
- check on quinn borderlands 3