We Slashers are on a mission to save the world from the evil Handsome Jack. The game is set in Borderlands 3, which is a sci-fi shooter with RPG elements.
The we slass part 4 is a mission walkthrough for the game Borderlands 3.
- Side mission type Mission
- Xylourgos is a planet.
- Clan Amourette is located in the Skittermaw Basin (Negul Neshai)
- 57th level
Eista wants to rematch you after the first time you met, but she needs your assistance to prepare so that it will be a fair battle.
Your mission will be to aid Eista in gathering flowers from the mountain top to help him balance the odds.
Other Guns, Love, and Tentacles DLC Side Missions
- The Deep’s Call
- We’re the Slass! Part two
- We’re the Slass! 3rd installment
- Sounds of Doom
- Empty Bottles, Empty Bottles, Empty Bottles, Empty Bottles, Empty Bottles
- The Nibblenomicon is a collection of nonsense words.
- And They Lived Happily Ever After
- Rare Vintage Proprietorship
- Unanswered Questions in a Cold Case
- Restless Memories: A Cold Case
- Part 2 of The Great Escape
- Forgotten Answers in a Cold Case
- Underneath the Madness
Walkthrough of the Mission
After conversing with Eista, you must go to the top of Negul Neshai’s mountains to get certain flowers that he requires.
There will be 5 flowers labeled “Mountain Flower” placed among what seems to be droppings, and you must pick them all up before returning.
The Mountain Flowers will be scattered across the mountain’s upper elevations, and you’ll have to battle your way past adversaries to get to them.
Return to Eista, and he will take you into the arena, where you will battle one-on-one later.
Prepare for a battle by handing over the Mountain Flowers, which will later infuse Eista with fiery abilities.
Begin the battle once Eista has charged up and drain his health to knock him down.
If you revive Eista, he will talk to you later before inviting you to part of his treasure, which is indicated by a waypoint.
We’re the Slass! Rewarding Missions
Bringing the We Slass! to a close! You’ll get approximately 115,000 dollars for completing the mission, and you’ll be able to plunder Eista’s stashes as well.
The We Slass! (Part 2) task will be accessible after this mission is completed.
- You are not need to defeat the adversaries; instead, you may collect each flower and return to Eista.
- Once you’ve acquired the flowers, using the quick travel feature will save you a lot of time.
- Keep an eye out for Eista’s flaming projectile, which seems to be his new attack after you gave him the flowers.
In this We Slass Mission Walkthrough for the game Borderlands 3, I will walk you through a mission from the first act of the game. Reference: borderlands 3 we slass part 3.
- we slass part 3 not working
- we slass part 3 bug
- borderlands 3 we slass part 2
- eista borderlands 3
- borderlands 3 happily ever after bug