Destiny 2 players looking to find and buy Exotic weapons, armor, and emotes have a lot of options. Here’s the guide on where to get them all.
Destiny 2 Exotic Archive Guide: Where to Find & What to Buy is a blog that provides detailed information on where to find and what to buy in the Destiny 2 Exotic Cipher.
Exotic goods are very important in Destiny 2, but there are several that players will lose out on or will no longer be able to get.
The Exotic Archive in Destiny 2 is one method to acquire some of the previous Exotic gear that has been made available.
Players will be able to both see and acquire Exotics from their respective eras, provided they have the money to do so.
What is the Exotic Archive, and how does it work?
The Exotic Archive, also known as the Monument to Lost Light, is a merchant and information NPC where you may learn more about Exotics and even buy them.
These Exotics are mostly from previous DLCs, and they also contain Legendary gear that can no longer be obtained through playing the game.
Players may utilize this to get Exotics that they otherwise wouldn’t be able to get or that they previously had but misplaced.
Exotic Archive: Where Can I Find It?
The Exotic Archive is situated in The Tower, right adjacent to the Vault, making it convenient to store items.
Players may easily discover it by spawning in the Courtyard and going to the vending machine, where the Monument to Lost Light (Exotic Archive) is located adjacent to it.
Exotic Archive is a great place to start.
To purchase anything from the Exotic Archive, just browse one of the Exotic item listings and search for something that appeals to you.
If you’ve already settled on an Exotic item, you may buy it as long as you have the necessary resources.
The majority of the items you’ll need are an Exotic Cipher, Glimmer, Planetary Resources, and an Ascendant shard, although pricing may vary.
Exotic Cipher is not required for Legendary Items, but other resources such as Enhancement Prisms and Legendary Shards are.
Check out our How To Get Exotic Cipher guide for more information on how to get exotic ciphers.
Inventory of Exotic Archives
The Archive of the Extraordinary You may buy Exotics and Legendaries sets from Current.
The Monument to Lost Lights has the following items in its inventory:
Exotics of the Red War
- Sturm and Drang (Hand Cannon)
- Multi-Tool Mida (Scout Rifle)
- King of the Rats (Sidearm)
- Simulant Sleeper (Linear Fusion Rifle)
- ZERO WORLDLINE (Sword)
- Lance Polaris (Scout Rifle)
- The Worm’s Whisper (Sniper Rifle)
- Perfected Outbreak (Pulse Rifle)
- Acrius’ Legend (Shotgun)
Exotics that have been abandoned
- Spades (Ace of Spades) (Hand Cannon)
- The Final Word (Hand Cannon)
- The Monastery (Combat Bow)
- Jotunn is a fictional character created by Jotunn (Fusion Rifle)
- The Burden of Izanagi (Sniper Rifle)
- The thorn (Hand Cannon)
- Lumina Lumina (Hand Cannon)
- The truth (Rocket Launcher)
- Juju is bad karma (Pulse Rifle)
- a state of chaos (Grenade Launcher)
- Tarrabah is a town in the state of Queensland (Submachine Gun)
- On Time Every Time (Vehicle)
Exotics from Shadowkeep
- The Breath of Leviathan (Combat Bow)
- Eriana’s Promise (Hand Cannon)
- a stronghold (Fusion Rifle)
- Symmetry is an important concept (Scout Rifle)
- The Ruin of the Devil (Sidearm)
- Tommy’s Book of Matches (Auto Rifle)
- The Horseman of the Fourth Order (Shotgun)
- Witherhoard is a character in the game Witherhoard (Grenade Launcher)
- Effigy of Ruin (Trace Rifle)
- The Traveler’s Choice (Sidearm)
Exotics Beyond the Light
Equipment from the past
Legacy Gear are legendary equipment that may be bought at the Monument to Lost Lights instead of being obtained via original missions.
The weapons provided are all from their respective Legacy Groups, allowing you to use the following:
Weapons that are often used
- The Lie of Felwinter (Shotgun)
Weapons of the Crucible
- The Howl of Luna (Hand Cannon)
- Not To Be Forgotten (Hand Cannon)
- Broadsword of Redrix (Pulse Rifle)
- The Top of the Mountain (Grenade Launcher)
- The Seclusionist (Submachine Gun)
- Revocator (Sniper Rifle)
- Randy’s Knife for Throwing (Scout Rifle)
- 4FR Komodo (Linear Fusion Rifle)
- The Stag’s Point (Combat Bow)
Weapons of Chance
- Breakneck speed (Auto Rifle)
- Delirium at a rate of 21% (Machine Gun)
- Be quiet (Combat Bow)
- Plan of Exit (Submachine Gun)
- Python is a programming language (Shotgun)
Weapons of the Vanguard
- Frequently Asked Questions (Fusion Rifle)
- Nightshade is a plant that grows throughout the night (Pulse Rifle)
- SR3 Oxygen (Scout Rifle)
- GL3 Wendigo (Grenade Launcher)
- Edge-to-edge (Machine Gun)
- Buzzard is a bird of prey (Sidearm)
- You may buy the Exotic Archive’s gear as many times as you like as long as you have the necessary resources.
- To ensure that the weapon does not go to waste, examine it using the preview option to see whether you are interested in buying it.
- As Destiny 2 progresses towards additional future DLCs, the Exotic Archive will continue to grow in size.
The Exotic Archive (Monument to Lost Lights) is an NPC that enables you to examine ancient Exotic and Legendary goods from various eras.
You may look at the weapons’ stats and special characteristics, and you can even purchase them with a fixed amount of resources if you wish to.
One of the most popular methods for players to acquire some of the finest Exotic goods in Destiny 2 is via the Exotic Archive.
The destiny 2 exotic cipher best weapon is a weapon in the game. It has an interesting history and it’s one of the most powerful weapons in the game.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where is the exotic archive in Destiny 2?
The exotic archive is found in the EDZ.
Where do you pick up exotic quests in Destiny 2?
Exotic quests are found in the games three different areas. The first area is the tower, which is where you can find all story missions and strikes. The second area is the open world, which has public events that give out exotic quests. And lastly, there are special activities like Nightfall Strikes and Raids that also offer up exotic quests.
How do you get old exotics in Destiny 2?
The only way to get old exotics is through dismantling them.
- monument to lost lights exotic archive
- exotic kiosk destiny 2
- destiny 2 exotic archive blinking
- destiny 2 monument to lost lights exotic cipher
- memorial kiosk destiny 2