Borderlands 3 is a game that has been highly anticipated by fans of the series. It’s the first time in over five years that we’ve had a new installment of this popular shooter, and it’s already received rave reviews from critics.
The borderlands 3 walkthrough is a guide for the game Borderlands 3. It includes tips, tricks, and strategies to help you on your way.
- Side mission type Mission
- Pandora is a planet.
- The Droughts are a place where there are a lot of droughts.
- Level: 7
Vaughn is extremely unhappy because a robber has stolen his Hyperion Redbars, which are a pair of his underwear.
You’ve been given the job of carrying out Vaughn’s vengeance on the Undertaker by murdering him brutally, just as Vaughn instructs.
Walkthrough of the Mission
Make your way to the Undertaker’s hideout.
The Undertaker is at a bandit camp nearby, on the left side of the road, near the entrance of Ascensions Bluff.
If you want to save time, take a vehicle there instead of walking, or teleport to a location in Ascensions Bluff and then return to The Droughts if you’re feeling lazy.
Fight your way to the Undertaker’s lair.
Take out the bandits before going inside or along the route, since the bandit camp will be teeming with them.
When you reach the camp’s inner sanctum, Vaughn will alert you when the Undertaker is approaching, and you may then kill him.
The Under Taker resembles a fierce tink, and although he’ll be tough to kill, he’ll be quite simple to dispatch, particularly if you carry a shotgun to knock him back.
Headshots will cause a lot of damage to him, so go for the head and kill him as quickly as possible before he sets up a sentry that can do a lot of damage.
Vaughn will start talking after you kill the Under Taker and declare that the Under Taker’s reign of terror is finally ended.
The task will finish after Vaughn’s victory speech, and you will get your prizes.
Mission Reward for Undertaker
After completing the Undertaker assignment, you will get a rare SMG and about 530 Cash.
- To avoid taking on too many opponents at once, clear off enemies before moving further into the bandit camp.
- When battling the Undertaker, try to hit him with multiple headshots to shock or knock him back.
- Once the Undertaker arrives, deal with him as quickly as possible, and reserve the other bandits for when you’re downed so you may obtain a Second Wind.
The borderlands 3 head case mission is a gameplay walkthrough for the Borderlands 3 Under Taker DLC.
- borderlands 3 undertaker drops
- borderlands 3 undertaker water pipe
- borderlands 3 head case glitch
- borderlands 3 how to respawn bosses
- borderlands 3 wanted posters locations