Borderlands 3 is out now and it’s got a lot of new features. One of these is the Zane Skill Tree, which offers players more customization than ever before. The active skills guide will help you to get started with your first playthrough.
The borderlands 3 4th skill tree is the fourth skill tree in Borderlands 3. It was released on March 14, 2019. This skill tree has a total of 20 skills, with 10 active skills and 10 passive skills.
The Operative Zane manipulates the fight and takes down his opponents with strategy and agility, using his expertise, deception, and gadgets.
He can call a clone to distract opponents and switch places with, as well as a drone that hovers about shooting at enemies, a barrier that blocks projectiles and enhances the damage of his and his friends, and a barrier that stops projectiles and increases the damage of his and his allies.
Zane constructs a barrier that prevents incoming missiles from going through, protecting him and any teammates that are behind it.
The barrier lasts 14 seconds before dissipating, and the ability has a 24-second cooldown once it has finished.
- When Zane and his friends come into touch with the barrier, they will get extra reload and movement speed.
- Nanites Or Some Shite– Health regeneration, increased reload speed, and a reduced shield recharge time are all available to Zane and friends who are near the barrier.
- Retaliation– If the barrier is damaged, people close will receive extra gun damage for a short period of time.
- All Rounder– Turns the barrier into a dome, giving coverage from all sides in a given area.
- Enemies who come into touch with the deterrence field are stunned and dazed.
Zane will throw the barrier device in front of him as soon as the abilities are used, and it will activate after a few seconds.
Enemy projectiles will strike the shield, causing no harm to those who are shielded. This also applies to area of effect projectiles.
Firing your weapons will enhance the damage done when your projectiles pass through the shield and strike opponents as long as the shield is active.
When you use the skill when near the barrier, you will be able to take up the shield, which will remain in front of you at all times and provide excellent frontal defense.
Picking up the barrier will enable you to move about with it, but it will also reduce the barrier’s size and benefits.
When you’re in a tight position or battling opponents head on, this ability comes in handy since you can always defend your front or utilize the barrier while advancing.
In many circumstances, using the barrier the majority of the time, as well as the additional effects that may be added via the talent tree, will be a great help.
More Borderlands 3 Guides
2) Clone of a clone of a clone of
Creates a holographic-like clone of Zane that stands in one place and strikes opponents in its field of sight constantly.
When you reactivate the ability while it is still active, Zane may swap places with the clone whenever he wishes.
The ability lasts 15 seconds and has a 28-second cooldown after it expires.
Augments for Digi-Clones:
- Binary System– Swapping places with the clone will result in the release of a Cryo Nova, which will deliver cryo damage to the surrounding region.
- Zane regenerates his shields depending on the amount of damage the clone does to opponents.
- Dopplebanger– When the talent finishes, it will explode, which may be pushed by holding down the skill while it is active. (The more time that is left when the talent is forced to stop, the more damage the explosion does.)
- Which One Is Real– When the clone is summoned or swapped places with, adversaries are more likely to target the clone.
- When Zane suffers damage, a part of the damage is passed on to the clone, reducing the amount of damage Zane gets.
When the clone is activated, it will appear a few meters in front of Zane and begin fighting opponents right away.
When opponents notice the clone, they will attack it, allowing you to battle while suffering little or no damage since the clone may distract attackers, providing you a wide window of opportunity.
Enemy will shoot at the clone while it is active, but there is still a possibility that Zane may be targeted, so maintain a safe distance if you want to avoid interaction with the enemies.
You may swap places with the clone, which can let you travel long distances or get out of danger, making this a highly strategic talent to use.
When you use the ability, you will immediately swap places with the clone, so be prepared if you intend to use it aggressively.
If you intend to hurry into a battle, you may leave the clone, rush in, and go guns blazing before swapping yourself out as necessary.
This skill may assist you in getting past opponents and better positioning yourself during battles.
Summons a drone to battle with you for a certain length of time. The drone is armed with a machine gun at first, but may later be upgraded with other weaponry.
After its time is up, the drone will have a 60 second cooldown and will continue to seek out and attack nearby opponents for another 24 seconds.
If you click the skill button again while targeting an opponent, it will concentrate its attacks on that target.
- Winter’s Drone – Changes your drone’s damage to cryo damage, which may freeze opponents and aids some of your passives.
- Bad Dose – Cause the drone to discharge a beam that slows down the enemy’s mobility and attacks while increasing Zane’s firing rate and movement speed.
- Boomsday – The drone’s main weaponry now include a rocket assault, enabling it to fire both machine guns and rockets at opponents.
- Static Field — This ability creates a static field that shoots a shock beam at opponents, replenishing Zane’s shields while depleting your enemies’ shields.
- Almighty Ordnance – You may command the drone by holding the skill down and firing a volley of missiles at a target, resetting the SNTNL’s duration.
When you use the ability, a brief animation will play in which you release the drone from your left arm side, and it will fly off and hover about you, looking for opponents if any are close.
Enemies will be unable to kill your drone, but your drone will be able to freely harm them by shooting at them from a distance or even approaching them and firing at close range.
Later on, you may improve the drone with augments that boost its damage output and give it access to more lethal assaults or even unique capabilities for you to perform.
This is a fantastic method to assist you in doing damage to opponents, as well as a terrific approach to attack those that are close by or even those you can’t reach.
At higher levels, the drone may do a lot of damage and can assist you in clearing out opponents.
During Fight For Your Life, your drone may kill opponents, allowing you to resurrect without needing to be revived.
Passives from the Skill Tree
Under the Covers
- Adrenaline – Zane gets an extra action skill cooldown rate depending on the number of shields he has, giving him a cooldown rate of up to (7/14/21/28/35) percent.
- Hearty Stock – Increases shield capacity by 10%, 20%, 30%, 40%, and 50% for the rest of the game.
- Ready For Action – Increases shield recharge rate by 6%, lowers shield charge delay by 7%, and increases shield recharge rate by 12%, 18%, 24%, 30%.
- When delivering critical blows, get a (4/8/12/16/20) percent chance of slowing and ultimately freezing opponents.
- Stiff Upper Lip – When Zane takes damage, he gets a damage reduction of 6/12/16% against that kind of damage.
- Rise to the Challenge – Zane receives (1/2/3/4/5) percent of his maximum health regeneration depending on how much shield he has.
- Confident Competence – Depending on how full Zane’s shields are, he gets up to 20% more gun damage and 33% more accuracy.
- Really Expensive Jacket — Reduces the duration of Zane’s status effect by 50%.
- Best Served Cold — When Zane kills an enemy, a cryo nova is released, damaging and slowing opponents around.
- Futility Belt – Reduces physical damage by 15% and causes elemental damage taken by Zane to become physical damage ([KILL SKILL]).
- Attacking frozen opponents will give you life steal (8/16/24) if you attack them.
- When freezing an opponent, Zane’s shields begin to replenish, health regenerates if shields are full, and action skill cooldowns and durations are reset instantly if health is full.
- When Zane’s shields are at full capacity, gain up to 15 stacks, each of which provides (2/4/6) percent accuracy and (2.4/4.8/7) percent handling.
- Distributed Denial – Barrier will acquire Zane’s shield mod’s effects, impacting teammates that have the shield characteristics.
- [KILL SKILL] Violent Speed Zane’s movement speed will be increased by 4/8/12/16/20% for 8 seconds after killing an opponent.
- Cold Bore – Increases weapon switch speed by (13/23/31/38/43) percent and causes the next shot fired after swapping to inflict an additional cryo damage of (6/12/18/24/30) percent.
- Violent Momentum – Increases gun damage by 4/8/12/16/20% depending on Zane’s movement speed.
- After a kill, Cool Hand improves reload speed by (2.9/5.7/8.3/10.7/13) percent and then by (4/7.0/11/14/17) percent.
- Drone Delivery – SNTNL may sometimes drop a grenade for Zane with a 15 second cooldown.
- [KILL SKILL] Salvation Zane’s weapons gain (2/4/6/8/10) percent life steal for 8 seconds after killing an opponent.
- Death Follows Close – Increases the duration of the kill skill by 7 seconds and benefits by 25%.
- After killing an opponent, increase the firing rate by (4/8/12/16/20) percent for 8 seconds.
- Playing Dirty – There’s a 10% chance that a kill will give Zane 5 more rounds that discharge additional projectiles.
- – [KILL SKILL] – [KILL SKILL] – [KILL SKILL] – [KILL SKILL When you kill an opponent, the duration of your action skills is enhanced by (4/8/12) percent.
- When Zane utilizes his active skill, all of Zane’s kill skills are triggered.
Agent with a Double
- Synchronicity – For each active action skill, Zane gets (4/8/12/16/20) percent greater gun damage.
- Praemunitus – Increases the size of Zane’s and his clone’s magazines by 8.3/16.7/25% permanently.
- Borrowed Time – Increases the duration of each current action skill by three percent (3/6/9/12/15).
- Zane and his clone get (3/6/9/12/15) percent enhanced gun damage and regain (0.5/1/1.5/2/2.5) percent of missing health when they kill an opponent in Donnybrook.
- Zane’s Digi-Frags – Fractal Frags Clone will toss and drop a grenade depending on Zane’s grenade, and [KILL SKILL] will have a 30% chance to launch a grenade after Zane kills an opponent.
- Duct Tape Mod — The first rounds fired from Zane’s gun have a 4/8/12/16/20% chance of also firing a grenade. It has an 8-second cooldown.
- Quick Breather – Immediately after switching places with his clone, Zane’s shields begin to replenish.
- [KILL SKILL] – Pocket Full Of Grenades For 8 seconds, killing an opponent grants (7/13/20) percent grenade regeneration.
- Old-U – Using the Digi-Clone skill during Fight For Your Life will immediately kill your clone and resurrect you with full health.
- Zane gets (4/8/12) percent movement speed for each active action skill in Supersonic Man.
- When an action skill is used, Zane and his clone have a (2/4/6) percent chance to avoid bullets, with a (3/6/9) percent chance for 8 seconds added.
- – Activating – Increasing – Increasing – Increasing – Increasing – Digi-Clone may consume up to three grenades, each of which grants 20% gun damage, 81 percent maximum health, 5% firing rate, 31% reload speed, and 25% Digi-Clone duration.
- Zane deals (6/12/18) percent additional shock damage to opponents that aren’t targeting him when he performs Trick Of The Light.
- Double Barrel – Equips the clone with a duplicate of Zane’s weapon and increases the clone’s damage when swapped with.
Zane has the ability to equip two active talents, providing for a highly flexible playstyle for those who wish to utilize more than one of his powers.
This can be used to come up with playstyles and strategies while fighting opponents, and using the skill tree passives to alter both Zane and his skills may make him a highly skilled character to employ.
He can quickly alter the result of battles and have varied tactics while battling his opponents by using his many gadgets, providing him attack and defense depending on how his abilities are utilized.
Borderlands 3 Zane Skill Tree & Active Skills Guide is a blog post that will cover the skill tree and active skills of Zane, one of the four playable characters in Borderlands 3. Reference: borderlands 3 moze skill tree.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the best skill tree for Zane?
The best skill tree for Zane is the Zane skill tree.
Is Zanes new skill tree good?
It is a good skill tree, but it does not have the same power as the other two.
What is Zanes fourth skill tree?
Zanes fourth skill tree is called Empowerment. Its a passive skill that gives him greater power and control over the elements.
- borderlands 3 skill calculator
- best zane skill tree
- borderlands 3 zane skill tree reddit
- amara skill tree