In the game, you are a survivor in a post-apocalyptic world. You have to survive by killing zombies and other creatures that roam around.
The eternal return black survival tier list is a guide on how to play the game. It will help players get a better understanding of the game and what they should do.
A fast start tutorial for playing HYUNWOO the CHAD method, so you can learn how to beat up the other virgin characters quickly and simply even if you have no prior expertise.
Remember to give it a thumbs up because that’s what a Chadwoo does.
This tutorial will teach you how to quickly level up while also becoming powerful, allowing you to beat up on others before they reach your level. It’s essential to understand that the goal of this book is to help you develop as a Chadwoo while also enabling you to expand on what you’ve learned. Don’t be scared to improvise and modify things to suit your needs.
This is the information you were given in the game, and it doesn’t really important.
- PASSIVE: Has no HP at first, but gains some after reaching 70 stacks by attacking (4 stacks) or taking damage (1 stack). It’s not critical, but it’ll come in handy later.
- Q ability: Deals damage to opponents in a cone in front of you and slows them down for two seconds, preventing them from fleeing while you beat them up.
- W ability: This is called bluff for some reason, nobody knows why, but it makes you resistant to CC (stun, slows, knockback, etc) for 3 seconds when used. It eliminates the slow but not the stuns if you are already slowed when you do this.
- Charges towards the opponent, knocking them back and doing damage. It stuns them if you bash them into a wall with this, which is a completely chad thing to do. It also lowers their protection, so after bashing them into a wall, you’ll want to unleash your cone or ultimate ability to do the most damage.
- GIGA CHAD FIST MOVE (R): Press it once to channel it in a straight path in front of you, charging and doing damage as it goes. To unleash the chad fist on your foe, press the button once more. When they’re incapacitated and you have time to charge, or if they’re racing away with less than 5% health, activate it and push it again extremely quickly for immediate damage to take them down. If you slam them into a wall and decrease their defense before using the giga chad fist, you’ll get bonus damage.
- TONFAS ACTIVE ABILITY is a D ability. Counter-attack in split seconds, starting at 0.5 sec for level 1 and 0.7 sec for level 2. FULLY BLOCKS and REFLECTS 50% of damage received at level 1 and 70% of damage sustained at level 2. Because of the lengthy cooldown and the requirement for a buff of like 0.2 sec, you must time this precisely with their powerful strikes, even if it’s still great if utilized appropriately.
START AT THE BEGINNING OF THE SKILL PATH.
- Level E (Charge) is used for escapes/getting somewhere to loot quicker, as well as stunning individuals at random to establish dominance.
- Second priority is given to Q (slow kick), which allows you to bash NPCs into walls and nuke them out while their armor is weakened early on.
- The third talent is W (Bluff), which allows you to flee if someone tries to CC you from the outset.
Level E>Q>W for levels 1-3 before following the MAX sequence.
Simple Path> R Ultimate> E> Q>PASSIVE>W> PASSIVE>W> PASSIVE>W> PASSIVE>W> PASSIVE>W>
Obviously, when you can, level Tonfa’s ability, which is linked to weapon mastery 7/14 rather than player level.
When the game begins, the true chad begins.
First and foremost, you must import the “Hidan Tonfa Rush” plan, since the remainder is useless for bots.
The numbers don’t really important; all you care about is getting things before anybody else, then killing them and fixing your equip.
After you’ve collected everything, harvest levels and destroy the losers who wasted time attempting to get tough things.
- You’ll start by spawning anywhere in school and following the red arrow route until you’ve collected all of the things you’ll need, depending on which way you start. The first animal camp includes a flock of chickens that you may slaughter for materials and meat to cook with the bread. The optional vehicle is near the chickens in the other green-marked region, where there is a possibility of discovering essential craft components like oil.
- MAKE SURE TO TAKE EVERY LIGHTER YOU COME ACROSS.
- Pick up sticks and stones as soon as you see them and finish your weapon; the max level tonfas should be completed in less than 30 seconds.
- To create CHOCOLATE MILK, ignite several water bottles using the lighters you’d use for archery.
- Save the remainder of your lighters to create extra cooking oil.
- Kill the wolf camps and grab all you need in archery. The easiest method to accomplish this is to start with the wolf closest to the wall, which will cause it to summon its buddy. You SMASH THOSE BI$#% ES into the wall with E and then Q to execute them hard and make them regret they weren’t in your loot route while they’re both stacked. This picture illustrates an example of when the wolves may be doubly smashed.
- Get the wolf flesh and create Fried CHICKEN or Steak with it, depending on what you did with your additional lighters. Make purples if the wolves drop any green things you can combine, even if they aren’t on the plan. You want to finish as quickly as possible and level up so you can murder more people. You’ve got enough prepared food and chocolate milk to keep you going for a while.
- Next, go to the large tree in Hotel, killing the wolves along the way for treasure and experience like you did before.
- VERY IMPORTANT > IF YOU SEE ANOTHER HYUN, BE SURE TO ASSERT DOMINANCE BY BEATING HIM UP A LITTLE. Unless they’re also following this advice, you should have no trouble taking them on. You’ll probably end up performing thumbs up emoji and walking away if you’re both following the instructions. You perished because you didn’t read the instructions well enough.
- While traveling TOWARDS the teleport phone, finish collecting the resources in the hotel and creating all of the things you can. If you don’t already have the goods, search for them.
- -Finish the purple chest piece by teleporting to CHAPEL.
- OPTIONAL> IF YOU WERE UNABLE TO FIND A TREE IN THE HOTEL, GET IT FROM THE CEMETERY BEFORE PROCEEDING TO THE NEXT STEP.
- Finally, teleport to the pond and complete your final item while killing animals, with a focus on the double bear spawn on the hills.
- While your friends are noobs for not following this advice and not playing Hyun, they are likely still weak and collecting stuff, therefore you should hunt animals and level up or hunt players. Engage three players only if you are confident in your ability to defeat them.
TL;DR: FOLLOW THE PATH, GET ITEMS, KILL THE WOLVES, COOK THE WOLVES, KILL THE PLAYERS, AND WIN.
EXPLANATION OF THE ITEM
- Explanation from the Alcohol Content Advisory Bureau: 1) Burgers make you strong since they are high in protein.
The guide has come to an end. If you completed all of the steps properly, you are now a full-fledged CHAD HYUNWOO. Depending on what you’re up against, keep refining your timing and picking up better things while killing others. Always remember to have enough of food and drink on hand.
VIRGINWOO VS CHADWOO
ALMOST-VIRGINWOO, BUT USED CHADSTICKS ARE OTHER ITEMS TO AVOID.
Be Blue wrote the piece.
Eternal Return Black Survival is a game that has been around for quite some time. It is a very popular game with millions of players. The homecoming eternal return guide will help you get started in the game.
- eternal return: black survival guide
- eternal return: black survival hyejin build
- black survival eternal return hyunwoo
- black survival hyunwoo route
- eternal return hart build