Eternal Return Black Survival is a new game that uses the power of blockchain to reward its players with cryptocurrency for playing. This game has been released on Steam and has already made over $1,000,000 in revenue.
Restream.io allows you to stream over several platforms in addition to Steam.
This is a tutorial for Streamers that use Restream.io.
1. Create a channel
- Restream.io (https://restream.io/login) is where you can log in.
- Select “Add Channel” from the drop-down menu.
- Select Steam from the Platform drop-down menu.
- Enter your RTMP URL and Stream Key (see below for instructions on how to locate these!)
- Activate your broadcast using OBS, Xsplit, or another platform.
[Tip] How to find out what your Steam RTMP URL and Stream key are
- Connect to the Steam broadcasting information site: > To upload a broadcast, go to https://steamcommunity.com/broadcast/upload > Select “Create your RTMP Token” from the drop-down menu.
> Your RTMP URL may be found in the “UPLOAD SERVER” column.
> In the “UPLOAD TOKEN” area, look for your Stream Key.
- Modify your upload options > Delay in broadcasting: 8 seconds (Recommended)
- Permissions for Broadcasting > Permissions for Broadcasting > Please choose Public > Viewer Permission. Permission to send a chat message: Please choose ‘Public’ from the drop-down menu. Please enter 0 as the chat rate limit. App ID is required. Please enter 0 as the answer.
Lawcitizen and Nimble Neuron collaborated on this piece.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I stream on Restream io?
You can stream on Restream io to any platform.
How do I get my stream key to Restream?
You can find your stream key by going to the settings section of your account and clicking on Stream Key.
Do you need OBS for Restream?
Yes, OBS is required for streaming.