The idea of a game being saved to a hard drive is a common one. When you hear that, you might think this means the game will be easy to find and play in the future. However, there are many reasons why you should never do this, including security and privacy.
The how to change local disk c to d windows 10 is a tutorial for how to move the maps off of your C drive and onto an external hard drive.
The game will always unpack maps from the installation folder to your OS disk. If you don’t have any space on that disk or just don’t want the data on there, here’s how to get around that.
The game’s files are extracted to the Appdata folder on your hard drive. This article will show you how to transfer them to a separate drive. This tutorial is not for you if you don’t care where your maps are and have no trouble unpacking.
This tutorial will show you how to create a symlink for this game especially. This is simple if you already know how to create symlinks. It’s not difficult if you don’t, but make sure you follow the instructions precisely and in the correct sequence.
How to Create a Unity File Symlink:
1) Create a dedicated folder for this on your hard drive with enough free space, such as D:UnityAssetData.
2) Next, exit the game.
3) Finally, quit the game and delete the Unity folder from percent appdata percent..LocalLow.
4) Finally, hit the windows key and enter cmd, which should bring up the Windows Command Prompt menu. Run as administrator by right-clicking it.
5) Do mklink /d “ percent AppData percent..LocalLowUnity” “D:UnityAssetData” in admin mode with the command terminal open.
Replace the path to the folder you created with the path to the folder you created, being sure to provide the proper drive letter.
Apart from this guide, please let us know if you’d want us to cover any other guides connected to the game “Due Process” in the comments area. That is something we are pleased to do for our readers. We’ve also covered a few additional instructions for this game, which you can find in the related articles area below.
Ozymandias is the author of this work.
The how to move users folder to d drive is a tutorial on how to move the user’s folder in Windows 10.
- how to move files to another drive windows 10
- how to move files from c drive to d drive windows 10 2020
- can i move windows folder from c drive to d drive
- how to move programs from c drive to d drive windows 7
- how to move games from c drive to d drive windows 10