This is a blog about the best settings, keybinds, sensitivity and gear for playing Fortnite Battle Royale.
The clix keybinds is a website that has compiled all the settings, keybinds, and sensitivity for Fortnite. It also includes gear recommendations.
Twitter Twitch Youtube
- Martin Bäcklund is his real name.
- Sweden is a country in Europe.
- Date of Birth: February 22, 1992 (26 Yrs)
- #4075 in the world
- Number One Hundred and Seventy-Seventh in the World
Earnings in Fortnite
- The total prize pool is $16,050.00. (From 3 Tournaments)
- $16,050.00 is the prize for the online contest (From 3 Tournaments)
- LAN/Offline Prize – nil
Fortnite Video Preferences by MartinCreek
- Fullscreen -> Window Mode
- 1920 x 1080 pixel display resolution (16:9)
- 144 frames per second is the frame rate limit.
- 1920×1080 (3D Resolution) (100 percent )
- Viewing Distance -> Close
- Shadows are turned off.
- Anti-Aliasing -> Disabled
- Low -> Textures
- Low -> Effects
- Low Post-Processing
- Vsync -> Disable
- Off -> Motion Blur
- Show Frames Per Second (FPS) -> On
Fortnite Game Settings by MartinCreek
- X -> 0.07 Mouse Sensitivity
- Y -> 0.07 Mouse Sensitivity
- Sensitivity of ADS -> 0.6
- Sensitivity of the Scope -> 0.6
- DPI (dots per inch) of mouse -> 800
- 1000 Hz polling rate
Fortnite Keybinds by MartinCreek
- Q – > Wall
- T – > Floor
- F -> Stairs
- V -> Roof
- G (Building Edit)
- Z -> Trap Slot
- 1 -> 1 -> 1 -> 1 -> 1 -> 1 -> 1
- 2nd Weapon Slot -> 2nd Weapon Slot
- 3rd Weapon Slot -> 3rd Weapon Slot
- 4th Weapon Slot -> 4th Weapon Slot
- C -> 1st Ability Slot
- X -> Ability Slot 2
- USE -> E
- Spacebar -> Jump
- Left Ctrl -> Crouch
- Quickbar -> Mouse Button 4 -> Quickbar -> Mouse Button 4 -> Quickbar -> Mouse
MartinCreek has a lot more to offer.
Martin Bäcklund goes under the moniker “MartinCreek.” This Swedish Fortnite gamer is presently based in Sweden. He is a member of the Method squad and is still attempting to create a name for himself by competing in Fortnite tournaments. Bäcklund is presently rated #187 in the list of Swedish gamers, and he has been a replacement player for Method since February 2018.
Despite the fact that he had previously competed in five tournaments that included all of the games, he won two of them. On October 28, 2018, he won the biggest prize of $15,000 in the Fortnite Fall Skirmish Series-Clubs Standings.
Other Professional Players
Frequently Asked Questions
What is McCreamys fortnite sensitivity?
McCreamys is a competitive first-person shooter that is played on PC. It has been known to be one of the most difficult games for those who are new to the genre, as it requires players to have a high sensitivity in order to perform well.
What is the best sensitivity for 800 DPI fortnite?
The best sensitivity for 800 DPI is a value that varies depending on the type of mouse you have. If you have a low sensitivity, it will be easier to aim and move your character. This means that if you are struggling to hit enemies, try increasing the sensitivity.
How do I set fortnite sensitivity?
Fortnites default sensitivity is set to 3.0, but some players may find that this is too low for them. You can change the sensitivity by going into the game and opening up your settings menu (L3). From there, youll be able to adjust the sensitivity of the game as needed.
- tfue mouse
- clix mouse