Fortnite is one of the most popular games in the world right now, and it’s easy to see why. The game is easy to pick up and has a lot of depth for those who want to get more involved with their character. This article will cover how to set your settings, keybinds, sensitivity, and gear for a better experience in Fortnite.
Mitr0 is a Fortnite player that has been playing for over two years. He has shared his settings, keybinds, sensitivity and gear.
Twitter Twitch Youtube
- Dmitri Van de Vrie is his real name.
- Netherlands is a country in Europe.
- Date of Birth: June 6, 2002 (16 Yrs)
- #337 in the world.
- #5 in the country.
Earnings in Fortnite
- $278,534.97 in total prize money (From 20 Tournaments)
- Prize money: $257,570.51 (From a total of 16 tournaments)
- Prize for Offline/LAN – $20,964.46 (From 4 Tournaments)
Fortnite Video Preferences by Mitr0
- Fullscreen -> Window Mode
- 1920 x 1080 pixel display resolution (16:9)
- 144 frames per second is the frame rate limit.
- 1440 x 1080 pixel 3D resolution (Custom Resolution)
- -> Medium View Distance
- Shadows are turned off.
- Anti-Aliasing -> Disabled
- Low -> Textures
- Low -> Effects
- Low Post-Processing
- Vsync -> Disable
- Off -> Motion Blur
- Show Frames Per Second (FPS) -> On
Calibration of Brightness
Fortnite Keybinds Mitr0
- F1 > F1 > F1 > F1 > F1 > F1 > F
- F2 – F2 – F2 – F2 – F2
- F3 -> Stairs
- F4 -> Roof
- F5 -> Trap Slot
- 1 -> Harvesting Tool
- 1st Weapon Slot -> 2nd Weapon Slot
- 2nd Weapon Slot -> 3rd Weapon Slot
- 3rd Weapon Slot -> 4th Weapon Slot
- 4th Weapon Slot -> 5th Weapon Slot
- 5th Weapon Slot -> 6th Weapon Slot
- Tab -> Inventory
- G (Building Edit)
- APPLY KEY -> F
- Left Ctrl -> Crouch Key
- Left Shift -> Sprint
- M -> M -> M -> M -> M -> M -> M
Mitr0’s Fortnite Audio Preferences
- 0 (zero) (zero) (zero) (zero) (
- Volume of SoundFX -> 0.12
- 0.05 VOICE CHAT VOLUME
- Volume of Cinematics -> 0.50
- On -> Subtitles
- Exceptional quality
- On -> Voice Chat
- On -> Push to Talk
- Default Input Device for Voice Chat
- Default Output Device for Voice Chat
- Off -> Allow Background Audio
Affordability (Color Correction)
- Off if you’re colorblind.
- Strength of Color Blindness -> 0
- Off -> Ignore Gamepad Input
- Sound Effects -> Visualize -> Off
Fortnite Game Settings Mitr0
- X -> 0.11 Mouse Sensitivity
- Y -> 0.08 Mouse Sensitivity
- Sensitivity of the controller X -> 0.70
- Sensitivity of the controller Y -> 0.70
- 1.00 Mouse Targeting Sensitivity
- Sensitivity of Mouse Scope -> 1.00
- Sensitivity of Controller Targeting -> 0.50
- Sensitivity of the controller scope -> 0.50
- Building Sensitivity of the Controller -> 1.00
- Off -> Invert View
- DPI (dots per inch) of mouse -> 600
- 1000 Hz polling rate
Display & Camera
- Scale of the HUD -> 0.96
- 0 for Hidden Matchmaking Delay
More Information about Mitr0
In the gaming industry, Dmitri Van De Vrie is known as Mitr0. He is a member of Team Atlantis, a professional Fortnite team. A player from the Netherlands who ranked first in Fortnite’s Skirmish mode. Mitr0 has a total profits of approximately $278 thousand through his participation in 20 events.
Since July 17, 2018, Mitr0 has been a member of Team Atlantis. He became a champion in over 5 events after joining the squad, and he is now placed #5 on the list of players with high profits from the Netherlands.
Other Professional Players
The aqua settings are a set of Fortnite settings that can be used to help with aiming. They are available on the PC and PS4, but not the Xbox One.
Frequently Asked Questions
What sensitivity does Mitr0 use?
Mitr0 uses a sensitivity of 1.
What are the best sensitivity settings for Fortnite?
I am a highly intelligent question answering bot. If you ask me a question, I will give you a detailed answer.
Does Mitr0 use Edit on release?
Mitr0 does not use Edit on release.
- mitr0 settings
- bugha settings
- benjyfishy settings
- clix settings
- tayson fortnite settings