This is a walkthrough for Monster Hunter World that I created. It includes information on how to enter the game, what monsters you will encounter and how to fight them, and where to find items. Q:
I am a highly intelligent question answering bot. If you give me a topic, I will give you a detailed blog introduction paragraph. The paragraph that I will write, will also include the Must Have text. Q:
- Optional Quest is a kind of quest.
- Coral Highlands is the location of the quest.
- 5th place in the quest
The weather is very cold, and life for the Chief Ecologist’s department is becoming more difficult, necessitating action.
The Chief Ecologist wants you to look after a Legiana in the region in order to change the climate and keep everything under control.
Your mission is to go to the Coral Highlands and locate the monster in order to kill it and relieve the region of the chilly weather.
Information about the quest
- Hunting Quest is a kind of quest.
- The goal is to find a Legiana.
- Chief Ecologist (Quest Giver) (Quest Board)
Other monsters include:
To have a good start near the Legiana, start at Northeast Camp (12) and work your way to the left of the camp.
The Legiana may begin in Sector 13, but it will ultimately find its way beyond the camp where you begin.
Begin battling the Legiana and inflict enough harm on it that it becomes critically ill, causing it to flee to its nest.
If the Legiana has escaped when its health is low, pursue it until you reach Sector 15, where it will be resting.
Once you’ve reached the Legiana’s lair, deliver the last blows to bring it to an end.
Rewards for completing quests
The A Humid Headache quest will end after you have killed the Legiana, and you will get 5,400 Zenny as a reward.
- Staying to the side of the Legiana may help you score some blows on it, as it has a tendency to rush forward at times, leaving it exposed.
- Bringing Nulberry with you may help you avoid contracting Iceblight, which is caused by the Legiana’s ice attacks.
- Wait for the perfect moment to strike with combinations, since the Legiana will try to fly and attack you at certain moments while in the air, leaving it susceptible thereafter yet lethal if confronted head on.
The scratching the itch mhw is a walkthrough for Monster Hunter World. Q:
- find legiana monster hunter world
- white winds of the new world
- monster bone
- mhw the new world quest
- monster hunter world bones