The ballooning problem is a bug in Monster Hunter World that causes the game to crash if players use certain weapons and armor. Capcom has been working on a fix for the issue, but it’s unclear when it will be released. Q:
The monster hunter world walkthrough is a helpful guide for the game Monster Hunter World. It has been updated for the version 1.0 release of the game. Q:
- Main Quest is the kind of quest you’re looking for.
- Coral Highlands is the location of the quest.
- 4th place in the quest
After failing to capture Zorah Magdaros, the fleets have opted to employ an airship to follow up on the trail.
The ship’s construction is being hampered by a severe lack of materials, and you’ll need to go out and collect what’s missing in order to finish the project.
This quest will need you to find a Paolumu, who will supply all of the other items needed for the airship.
In order to complete this quest, you must locate a Paolumu and hunt it down in order to kill it.
You will begin your search for the Paolumu at the first camp, which is located at the top of the whole region.
Once you’ve descended from the camp, turn left and you’ll see tracks that you’ll need to continue following.
The trails will take you to a forest with pink trees in sector 5, and as you approach the location, a cutscene will appear, exposing the Paolumu.
After the sequence, you must begin fighting the Paolumu and inflict enough damage on it to force it to escape.
The Paolumu will fly off to a new place, forcing you to follow it on foot until you reach the new site.
During this mission, the Paolumu has a propensity to run away once or twice, and each time it does, it must be pursued.
You’ll either discover the Paolumu sleeping or flying about in another location, depending on whether you were able to severely decrease or merely lower its health.
Continue fighting it until you kill it, at which point the mission will finish.
Rewards for completing quests
You’ll get 4320 Zenny for completing the Ballooning Problems quest, and you’ll be able to go on to the Legiana: Embodiment Of Elegance task afterwards.
- When the Paomulu fills itself with air, try to stay away from it since it will knock you down many times. Instead, utilize this opportunity to rapidly create or heal before fighting it again.
- Many times, the Paolumu rushes forward recklessly, allowing you to easily land a few blows to its side or tail during its brief recovery.
- The Paolumu may fly off to sector 8 where there is a Tzitzi-Ya-Ku, which you may use to your advantage when the two battle since the Tzitzi-Ya-stun Ku’s can disable the Paolumu.
The monster hunter story walkthrough is a guide for the game Monster Hunter World. It includes a full walkthrough and tips on how to play the game successfully. Q:
- monster hunter world: iceborne walkthrough
- how to beat monster hunter world
- monster hunter world rotten vale guide
- monster hunter world balloon fight
- monster hunter balloon