The game is finally out, and I’m here to help you get yolked in the best way possible. This guide will cover everything you need to know about how to progress through this massive game, including all of the secrets, tips, tricks, and strategies. Q:
The gettin’ yolked in the forest is an achievement in Monster Hunter World. It requires you to get yolked by a monster while hunting in the Forest area. Q:
- Optional Quest is a kind of quest.
- Wildspire Waste is the location of the quest.
- 3rd place in the quest
The Meowscular Chef believes that you need a leg day, and that helping him run away from Apceros with their eggs is an excellent way to get one.
You’ll need some Apceros eggs to supply components that will benefit from protein, or as The Meowscular Chef puts it, “purr-otein.”
Your mission will be to go to the Wildspire Waste and collect Herbivore Eggs from Apceros nests nearby.
Information about the quest
- Delivery Quest is a kind of quest.
- 2 Herbivore Eggs must be delivered.
- The Meowscular Chef is the quest giver (Astera)
Other monsters include:
Begin the quest at Southwest Camp (1) and go to the far south of Sector 4, where Apceros nests may be found.
Take a Herbivore Egg from one of the nests and make your way back to the camp without being attacked.
To accomplish the task, you’ll need to deliver two Herbivore Eggs.
Rewards for completing quests
Delivering 2 Herbivore Eggs successfully will complete the Getting’ Yoked in the Waste quest and award you with 1,080 Zenny.
After the mission is completed, the Herbivore Egg component will be accessible in the canteen.
- It’s preferable to start in Southwest Camp (1) because it’s one of the closest campgrounds to the Herbivore Egg nests.
- Killing neighboring Apceros may be advantageous since it reduces their numbers, making it simpler to escape with the egg.
- If you’re being pursued by Apceros, just walk in a zigzag or to the side to cause them to miss their strikes, since they constantly try to headbutt forward.
The meat of the matter is a phrase that is used to describe the most important part of an idea. In this case, it refers to the Monster Hunter World game itself. Q: Reference: the meat of the matter.
- gettin’ yolked in the waste how to deliver
- monster hunter world prickly predicament
- what a bunch of abalone
- monster hunter world herbivore egg location
- landing the landslide wyvern