The Wyvern is a large and powerful flying creature that has the ability to take flight and dive bomb its prey. It’s also a very rare monster, so it can be tough to find one. If you’re looking for one, check out the map below for where you might find them! Q:
The white monster for a white coat unlock is a quest in the game Monster Hunter World. It requires players to kill a specific type of monster, and then use their corpse to create an armor set. Q:
- Optional Quest is a kind of quest.
- Wildspire Waste is the location of the quest.
- 3rd place in the quest
Barroths have been reported to live in the marshes of the Wildspire Waste, according to the Smart Biologist, but little is known about this creature.
The Smart Biologist wants you to locate and catch a Barroth in the Wildspire Waste so that it may be researched further.
Your mission is to go to the Wildspire Wastes and locate a Barroth that you must weaken and subsequently capture.
Information about the quest
- Capture Quest is a kind of quest.
- Capture a Barroth is the goal.
- Smart Biologist (Quest Giver) (Astera)
Other monsters include:
Begin the quest at Northeast Camp (15) and grab the items from the supply box before following the scoutflies or traveling the route to Sector 6.
If you don’t have any other camps unlocked, you may go straight to Sector 6, where the Barroth may still be wandering.
Deal enough damage to the Barroth in battle to weaken it sufficiently for it to escape to Sector 9 and rest.
Because you won’t be able to deploy a Shock Trap in certain areas of the marsh, it’s best to use your Slinger to wake up the Barroth after it’s asleep.
Wait for the Barroth to go to a location where you can utilize the Shock Traps to stun it before knocking it out with Tranq Bombs once you’ve woken it up.
Rewards for completing quests
The Arrival Once you’ve captured the Barroth, the Landslide Wyvern quest will be completed, and you’ll be awarded with 3,600 Zenny.
- Keep an eye out for Barroth strikes, since they have a tendency to knock you out most of the time, and attacking with short combos is recommended unless the monster is stunned.
- Allow the Barroth to rest before using a Shock Tranq to rouse it up with a weak assault or using your Slinger to force it to another location where you may utilize such gear.
- When using a Tranq Bomb, make sure you’re in front of the Barroth and as near to it as possible, since it won’t always knock it out if you use it from the sides or behind.
The sinister shadows in the swamp is a quest that can be found in the game, Monster Hunter World. This quest will take players to an area filled with treacherous terrain and poisonous plants. Q:
Frequently Asked Questions
How to get landing the landslide wyvern?
The landslide wyvern is a rare item that can only be obtained by completing the game. Q:
How to capture wyvern monster hunter world?
You can capture wyverns by using the bug net. Q:
What is the hardest mission in Monster Hunter world?
The hardest mission in Monster Hunter World is the Elder Dragon. Q:
- smart biologist mhw
- monster hunter world quest list
- monster hunter world lightning monster
- monster hunter world balloon fight
- monster hunter world capture kulu-ya-ku