The first big update for Monster Hunter World is finally here, and it’s bringing a new monster to the game. Hellish Fiend Vaal Hazak is one of the more challenging monsters in the game, but if you’re up for the challenge, there are some rewards that await.
The slay vaal hazak is a quest in Monster Hunter World. It’s the first quest that players will be able to complete in the game, and it’s also one of the easiest quests for new players.
- Main Quest is the kind of quest you’re looking for.
- Rotten Vale is the location of the quest.
- Rank in the quest: 8
Following your successful investigation in the Rotten Vale, it has been theorized that the effluvium inside the Rotten Vale is produced by the older dragon Vaal Hazak.
To show that this hypothesis is true, you must go to the Rotten Vale and locate the monster, as well as determine whether it is the source of the effluvium in the region.
You’ll be charged with traveling to the darkest section of the Rotten Vale, where the monsters have been tracked down, and killing it so that further research can be done.
The Hellish Fiend Vaal Hazak task requires you to explore the lowest regions of the Rotten Vale and follow trails in order to locate and kill the elder dragon Vaal Hazak.
Begin by heading towards Sector 14, which your scoutflies will ultimately take you to through a blue trail.
Central Camp (11) is an excellent location to start since it is most likely unlocked by now and provides you room to collect additional resources.
When you reach in Sector 14, you must walk through a narrow tunnel that leads to Sector 16.
A brief cutscene will commence after you reach Sector 16, and you will soon be confronted by Vaal Hazak in its lair.
Begin battling the Vaal Hazak, keeping an eye out for any surrounding opponents while attempting to do as much damage as possible.
After you’ve done enough damage to the monster, it’ll try to escape to another location before attacking you again.
The most apparent place it will go to is Sector 14, which you must pursue and assault.
Vaal Hazak may knock you between Sectors 14 and 16, and you must battle it wherever it takes you or draw it into a single sector to confront it.
You must continue to fight the monster, which may take you into other sectors such as Sector 12, until it tries to flee back to its cave when it reaches critical health.
Vaal Hazak will try to return to Sector 16 and lay down and rest where it originally arrived once its health is critically low.
Once you locate it resting, take advantage of the chance to deliver the last blows necessary to kill the Vaal Hazak.
Rewards for completing quests
Vaal Hazak’s Hellish Fiend Vaal Hazak will be complete after you’ve killed him, and you’ll be awarded with 18,000 Zenny.
After finishing Hellish Fiend Vaal Hazak, a quest named Land Of Convergence will become accessible.
as well as the following challenges:
- Vaal Hazak has the ability to cause Effluvium accumulation, which lowers your health by half and necessitates the use of Nulberry, Cleanser Booster, or other methods to reverse the status effect.
- When Vaal Hazak starts to charge, stay away of its front. It will unleash strikes that may induce Effluvium Buildup in individuals who are struck.
- You may easily dodge the monster’s sluggish assaults, but keep an eye out for when it performs its combo, which causes several hits to follow each other up to three times.
- Due of its sluggish turning and attack motions, attacking from beneath or behind Vaal Hazak seems to be extremely successful.
The monster hunter world beyond the blasting scales is a walkthrough for the monster hunter world.
- blackveil vaal hazak
- vaal hazak weakness
- how to beat monster hunter world
- monster hunter world: iceborne walkthrough
- monster hunter world walkthrough