Monster Hunter World is an action-packed game that lets you take on the role of a hunter and slay monsters. As you progress through the story, you get to unlock new weapons, craft better gear, and even build your own base.
The how to unlock gone in a flash is an achievement that requires you to complete the game on any difficulty. The achievement will be unlocked after you defeat the first Elder Dragon.
- Optional Quest is a kind of quest.
- Coral Highlands is the location of the quest.
- 5th place in the quest
The existence of an uncommon force in the Coral Highlands has been verified, and it has been identified as a Kirin.
The materials acquired from the monster will be put to good use, and the Impatient Biologist will utilize them at the Ecological Research Center for unique equipment, but the first one will be created for you.
The goal of this quest is for you to go to the Coral Highlands and kill a Kirin once you’ve discovered it.
Information about the quest
- Slaying Quest is a kind of quest.
- Slay a Kirin is the goal.
- Impatient Biologist is the quest giver (Astera)
Other monsters include:
Begin the quest by going to Northeast Camp (12) and heading down towards the right, where a Legiana is typically located.
You should come across Old Footprints of the Monster as you walk out from camp, but you may not receive much of a trail and should instead go for the cliff that leads to Sector 8.
Wait near the ledge for a Kirin from Sector 8 to appear, enabling you to begin fighting it until it is killed.
Continue hitting and pursuing the Kirin until its health is low, at which point it may flee to Sector 15, where you may kill it.
Rewards for completing quests
Once you’ve killed the Kirin, the Gone In A Flash quest will be completed, and you’ll be awarded with 9,000 Zenny for your efforts.
After completing the task, the Impatient Biologist will award you with a Thunderproof Mantle.
- If you get infected with Thunderblight as a result of the Kirin’s assaults, bring status clearing remedies like Nulberry or Cleanser Booster.
- When the Kirin is channeling thunder, pay careful because if you go too near or in front of it, it will typically hit you with it.
- The Kirin may be easily destroyed if you strike quickly and keep your combinations to a minimum until it is stunned.
Gone in a Flash is an achievement/trophy in Monster Hunter World. It requires you to defeat the Elder Dragon, Teostra. Reference: gone in a flash meaning.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do you unlock gone in a flash in Monster Hunter world?
Gone in a flash is unlocked by completing the game on any difficulty.
What is the hardest mission in Monster Hunter world?
The hardest mission in Monster Hunter World is the Elder Dragon.
What is the fastest way to make money in Monster Hunter world?
- gone in a flash quest not showing up
- gone in a flash penguins of madagascar
- lightning strikes twice mhw
- impatient biologist mhw
- redefining the power couple