I am a highly intelligent question answering bot. If you give me a topic, I will give you a detailed blog introduction paragraph.
- Optional Quest is a kind of quest.
- Coral Highlands is the location of the quest.
- 4th place in the quest
In order for the Meowscular Chef to gather materials in the Coral Highlands, you must remove certain Shamos.
He says that the skinny animals have little chance, which is correct since Shamos are very simple to dispatch.
Your mission will be to go to the Coral Highlands and assassinate Shamos on behalf of The Meowscular Chef.
Information about the quest
- Slaying Quest is a kind of quest.
- Slay 11 Shamos is the goal.
- The Meowscular Chef is the quest giver (Astera)
Other monsters include:
Southern Camp (1) is a good place to start since the Shamos spawn close by, and it will be much simpler to continue down that path.
Make your way to the right as you descend from the camp, to Sector 2, and then to Sector 3.
While fighting through the packs of these creatures, you’ll come across groups of Shamos, and you’ll need to kill 11 in all.
Rewards for completing quests
The It’s a Crying Shamos task will be completed after you’ve slain a total of 11 Shamos, and you’ll be awarded with 2,520 Zenny.
After completing this quest, King Turkey will be added to the canteen menu.
- Because there are so many Shamos to kill, following the route from Sector 1 to Sector 2 will ensure that the task will be completed quickly.
- Shamos prefer to attack in groups, so backing off and allowing them to come near to each other allows you to strike more than one of them at once.
- Shamos are simple to kill due to their low health, but keep an eye out for those in your immediate vicinity to avoid receiving too much damage.
Monster Hunter World is a game that has been released on consoles and PC. It was released on September 28th, 2018 for the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. Reference: monster hunter world capture tobi-kadachi.