Monster Hunter World is a game that allows players to take on the role of a hunter and slay monsters. This walkthrough will guide you through the basics of gameplay, from gathering materials to crafting new items.
The how to unlock royal relocation mhw is a detailed walkthrough of the Monster Hunter World. It includes information on how to get through the game, and also includes tips for hunters who are just starting out.
- Optional Quest is a kind of quest.
- Ancient Forest is the location of the quest.
- 4th place in the quest
Due to an Anjanath that has been spreading its mucus all over the place, members of the Chief Ecologist’s department have been sick with the flu.
To prevent further pollution and illness, you must deal with the Anjanath to stop the monster’s mucus from spreading further.
Your mission will be to go to the Ancient Forest and hunt out the Anjanath before it spreads further pollution.
Information about the quest
- Hunting Quest is a kind of quest.
- The goal is to find an Anjanath.
- Chief Ecologist (Quest Giver) (Quest Board)
Other monsters include:
As soon as the quest starts, the Anjanath will be on the march, mostly to Sectors 2 and 5.
Start at Southwest Camp (1) if you want to be near to Sector 2 or Northeast Camp (11) if you want to be close to Sector 5 and go directly to that sector to catch the Anjanath.
If the Anjanath sees you, it will attack, but you may start the assault when it isn’t paying attention to get the upper hand.
Continue battling the creature until it flees, which will necessitate chasing it down, or until its health is critically low.
When the Anjanath’s health is low, it will withdraw to Sector 13 to rest, enabling you to get a start on it and deliver the final blows.
Rewards for completing quests
The One Helluva Sinus Infection task will be completed when you successfully kill the Anjanath, and you will be awarded with 2,880 Zenny.
- The Anjanath will be continuously on the move until it is met, therefore scoutflies should be followed until its position is disclosed.
- Because the Anjanath has the ability to put you on fire, you may recover as quickly as possible by just avoiding a few times.
- Keep your attention on keeping to the side of the Anjanath, as it will try to breathe fire forward and kick you from behind.
The monster hunter world quest list is a guide that will help you through the game. It includes all the quests, locations, and how to complete them.
- the encroaching anjanath
- monster hunter world wound cave
- anjanath guide
- mhw trespassing troublemaker
- mhw optional quests