- Optional Quest is a kind of quest.
- Wildspire Waste is the location of the quest.
- 2nd place in the quest
Because it utilizes stones that it picks up as tools, the Kulu-Ya-Ku is thought to be an uncommon creature.
Because the Smart Biologist is fascinated by the behavior of the Kulu-Ya-Ku, you have been asked to capture one for him to investigate.
You must locate and capture the Kulu-Ya-Ku in the Wildspire Waste in order to return it to the Smart Biologist.
Information about the quest
- Capture Quest is a kind of quest.
- The goal is to capture a Kulu-Ya-Ku.
- Giver of the quest: An astute biologist (Astera)
Other monsters include:
You may begin at Southwest Camp (1) and go to Sector 5, but don’t forget to pick up the supplies in the Supply Box.
As you approach Area 5, the scoutflies will assist you in tracking down the Kulu-Ya-Ku that will be wandering the sector.
Attack the Kulu-Ya-Ku and deplete its health until it starts to limp away and flees to a nearby cave.
To capture the Kulu-Ya-Ku, pursue it and deploy a Shock Trap near to it, followed by Tranq Bombs.
Rewards for completing quests
The Snatch A Snatcher task will be completed after you have successfully caught the Kulu-Ya-Ku, and you will be awarded with 2520 Zenny.
- When the Kulu-Ya-health Ku’s is extremely low, it will retire to a cave and devour an egg, at which time you may begin the capturing procedure while it eats.
- When the Kulu-Ya-Ku flees properly but subsequently limps, it’s essential to keep an eye on it rather than continuing to fight after you’ve done a significant amount of damage.
- While fighting the Kulu-Ya-Ku, a Barroth may be lurking nearby and causing havoc, it’s recommended not to attack it and instead concentrate on your target and pursue after it, regardless of whether the two join in combat.
The monster hunter world vespoid location wildspire waste is a walkthrough for Monster Hunter World. It is the first of many guides to come in this series, so be sure to check back often!
Frequently Asked Questions
How do you beat the snatch snatcher?
The snatch snatcher is a level in the game that has you playing as an armadillo. You need to use your head and try not to get hit by the balls of the enemy.
How do you unlock snatch snatcher?
You must complete the game on hard difficulty.
How do you capture a Kulu Ya Ku in Monster Hunter?
You would need to use a capture net and then either kill or trap it.
- monster hunter world lightning monster
- ez tranq bomb monster hunter
- sinister shadows in the swamp
- capture a kulu-ya-ku location
- monster hunter world quest list