In Monster Hunter World, you can join a guild, create your own team and work together to take down the most powerful monsters in the world. But what if there’s a monster that you just can’t beat?
The Monster Hunter World is a game that has been released in 2018. It is the latest installment of the Monster Hunter series, and it is set in a world where humans and monsters coexist.
- Optional Quest is a kind of quest.
- Coral Highlands is the location of the quest.
- 4th place in the quest
The Chief Ecologist has an unusual request for balloons for a birthday celebration that is coming up soon.
Most air-related items profit from study or resources collected from the Paolumu, so you’ll have to do the same in this case.
You’ll need to go to the Coral Highlands to get a Paolumu and the ingredients it contains, which can be utilized to make the balloons for the birthday celebration.
Information about the quest
- Hunting Quest is a kind of quest.
- The goal is to find a Paolumu.
- Chief Ecologist (Quest Giver) (Astera)
Other monsters include:
Begin at Southern Camp (1) and go to the left, where you will need to follow the Paolumu’s footprints or go to Sector 5 to find it.
If the Paolumu is not yet present in Sector 5, it will arrive shortly, and you may be able to locate its footprints at this time.
Attack the Paolumu as soon as you can and get as many hits as you can since the monster will try to fly at some point, making it frustratingly difficult to hit most of the time.
When the monster is in the air, attempt to position yourself to receive hits, launch yourself into the air, or use your Slinger to strike it.
Fight the Paolumu until its health reaches a critical level, then pursue and fight it until it is killed.
Rewards for completing quests
The Sorry You’re Not Invited quest will be completed after you’ve fought the Paolumu, awarding you with 4,320 Zenny.
- When the monster is closest to the ground, try to maximize the amount of damage you deal by reserving special ammo or special attacks for such moments.
- If you come across a Tzitzi-Ya-Ku while on the quest, assault it and battle the Paolumu, taking use of the Tzitzi-Ya-disable Ku’s a few times.
- Stick to locations where the Paolumu can’t fly too high, since this will increase your chances of catching the monster.