Monster Hunter World is a game that has been praised for its depth and complexity. It’s also plagued with bugs, which have led to some players feeling like they’ve wasted their money on the game. The Capcom community team has released a walkthrough video of the game to help players who are struggling with certain aspects of the game.
The troubled troupers walkthrough is a blog series that provides step-by-step instructions for how to unlock specific content in the game.
- Optional Quest is a kind of quest.
- Coral Highlands is the location of the quest.
- 4th place in the quest
Two Tzitzi-Ya-Ku are bothering the Troupers in the Coral Highlands, and they need your assistance to get rid of them.
Because the Troupers are unable to cope with the two monsters on their own, they have asked that you join them in combat.
As a favor to the Troupers, your mission asks you to go to the Coral Highlands and hunt down the two Tzitzi-Ya-Ku.
Information about the quest
- Hunting Quest is a kind of quest.
- Tzitzi-Ya-Ku Tzitzi-Ya-Ku Tzitzi-Ya-Ku Tzitzi-
- Troupers are the quest givers (Coral Highlands)
Other monsters include:
Begin in Southern Camp (1) and go to Sector 4, where you will discover either a Tzitzi-Ya-Ku or traces for each of them.
If you can’t locate any Tzitzi-Ya-Ku, pick up their tracks and chase them down in the nearby regions, assaulting them once you find them.
When the monsters’ health is reduced to a crucial level, they will flee, and you will have to chase them down to complete the job.
In order to accomplish the mission, you must kill both Tzitzi-Ya-Ku.
Rewards for completing quests
The Troubled Troupers task will be completed after the two Tzitzi-Ya-Ku have been slain, and you will be awarded with 9,000 Zenny.
An arena quest will be added once this task is completed.
- Keep an eye out for the Tzitzi-Ya-disable, Ku’s which may make you susceptible for a few seconds. This can be avoided by moving out of the monster’s range.
- There may be times when you must battle both creatures at once, and it is best to concentrate on one at a time to keep them apart.
- Tzitzi-Ya-Ki typically assault from the front and may be easily avoided and exploited thereafter.
The lynian researcher is a character in Monster Hunter World that can be found in the Ancient Forest. They are very rare and will not appear unless you have completed the main story quests of Monster Hunter World.
- mhw troubled troupers reward
- mhw troupers location
- troupers coral highlands
- raider ride elder’s recess
- mhw iceborne lynian