White Monster is a new monster in the world of Monster Hunter World. This guide will show you how to unlock, defeat, and craft this elusive creature.
- Optional Quest is a kind of quest.
- Coral Highlands is the location of the quest.
- 4th place in the quest
Paolumu have been seen in the Coral Highlands, but researchers are unaware of their habits, which has piqued researchers’ interest.
Instead of killing the monster, the Smart Biologist asks that you hunt one down and catch it for future research.
This mission requires you to go to the Coral Highlands and locate a Paolumu, which you must then catch.
Information about the quest
- Capture Quest is a kind of quest.
- Capture a Paolumu is the goal.
- Giver of the quest: An astute biologist (Quest Board)
Other monsters include:
You may begin your journey at Southern Camp (1) and go to Sector 5, picking up the Paolumu’s tracks along the way.
The location of the monster should be revealed when you approach Sector 5, and it will most likely be found in or near the sector.
Attack the monster until it becomes weak enough to fly to its resting place in Sector 9, where it will be asleep.
Take advantage of the situation by stuning the monster with a Shock Trap and then capturing it with Tranq Bombs.
Rewards for completing quests
The White Monster For A White Coat quest will be completed after the Paolumu has been caught, and you will get a reward of 5,760 Zenny for your efforts.
After completing this quest for the first time, the Special Arena: Paolumu quest will become accessible.
- Because the Paolumu spends the most of its time in the air, it is recommended that you battle in an area where its capacity to fly is restricted.
- Using various types of ammunition and attacking the Paolumu with your Slinger may help you depending on your approach.
- Weakening the monster and following it back to its resting location where it would be asleep is a smart option since you will be able to quickly shock it with a Shock Trap.
The redefining the power couple is a feature that allows players to have a White Monster for a White Coat walkthrough.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do you unlock the white monster in a white coat?
You need to complete the game on hard difficulty.
What is the most annoying monster in Monster Hunter?
The most annoying monster in Monster Hunter is the Rathian.
What is the most popular monster in Monster Hunter?
The most popular monster in Monster Hunter is the Rathian.
- white monster for a white coat rewards
- landing the landslide wyvern
- monster hunter world lightning monster
- monster hunter world quest list
- monster hunter world balloon fight