The game is developed by the company called Lanka Build. It’s a free-to-play game that has been in development for over three years and is set to release on January 15th, 2021.
The mag lanka build is a guide on how to play the game. It includes information about the game, such as what you need to know before playing and how to install it.
The Lanka, a main weapon, is a Corpus-designed sniper rifle that shoots charged bullets capable of killing opponents at great range with massive quantities of damage.
CHARACTERISTICS OF WEAPONS
The Lanka is a Corpus-designed sniper weapon that shoots a laser-like bullet that can travel great distances.
The following are the statistics for Sri Lanka:
- Accuracy: Has a 100 accuracy rating, allowing it to strike opponents accurately from short to long ranges.
- Critical Chance: Each shot has a 25% chance of dealing critical hits.
- Critical Multiplier: Critical strikes result in a 2x increase in damage.
- The projectiles are fired at a rate of around one per second.
- Each magazine has a capacity of ten rounds.
- Shots make a lot of noise and will warn opponents when they are fired.
- Shots penetrate through 5 meters with a punch.
- Reload: A fresh magazine takes 2 seconds to reload.
- Status: Each shot has a 25% chance of causing status problems.
- CHARGE – hold the trigger to charge the shot, then release to launch the projectile.
- Damage Types: 525 volts of electricity
The Lanka needs a Mastery Rank of 10 and must be studied before its blueprint can be purchased.
- High-voltage electrical damage
- Very precise
- High probability of a catastrophic event
- Possibility of a high status
- Rapid projectile velocity
- Exceptional selection
- Excellent punch through
- Projectiles that are accurate
- Magazine capacity that is efficient
- There are no statistics on physical harm.
- A mastery rank of ten is required.
- Time it takes for a projectile to travel
- Time to charge
After receiving the Lanka’s blueprint, it must be constructed in order to receive it.
After being studied, the Lanka blueprint may be duplicated from the Energy Lab in a nearby dojo.
Examples of Structures
The Lanka, being a sniper rifle, is best utilized at a long range, although it may also be employed at close ranges. There are numerous potential builds for it because to its high critical and status chance, and using its basic damage as Electricity may be helpful for taking on specific opponents.
Here are some examples of builds:
Build an Elemental Critical
The Lanka can only utilize elemental modifications to enhance its basic damage since it only possesses elemental damage, and this build employs two elemental mods.
This is to increase the combined damage of its basic Electricity damage.
Along with Vital Sense and Hammer Shot for a greater critical multiplier, Point Strike is armed with a higher critical chance.
Serration and Heavy Caliber are added to the majority of main builds to enhance overall damage.
This build is good at delivering a lot of damage to specific kinds of opponents thanks to critical hits and additional elemental damage.
If users want a combination of status chance and elemental damage, the elemental damage modifications may be replaced by elemental damage and status modifiers.
Build Elemental Rapid Fire
With the exception of switching out a few modifications for Speed Trigger, Vigilante Fervor, and Shred to improve the overall rate of fire, this setup is quite identical to the previous one.
To alter the elemental mix, the elemental modifications may be changed out for others.
The user may take down many opponents in rapid succession with this build, but it may not be enough if they aren’t very precise with their bullets.
Teralyst Killer is a teralyst killer.
The only difference between this build and the Elemental Critical Build is that Hammer Shot is replaced with Prime Cryo Rounds instead of regular Cryo Rounds modifications.
This is advantageous since the Teralyst is vulnerable to both Radiation and Cold harm.
The user can easily take down Teralysts with this construct since it just takes a few bullets to damage the Teralyst Synovia, commonly known as the Teralyst’s weakspots.
Certain Warframes may combine this construction with particular abilities to eliminate components in a single shot.
These aren’t the only builds for the Lanka, but they’re helpful in a variety of circumstances.
There are a plethora of methods to modify this weapon, and it all depends on the user and their mod preferences.
Due to its charge up speed and appearance, the Lanka is one of the most underappreciated sniper rifles in the game.
Users will be astonished when they realize its full capabilities by installing modifications and pairing it with the appropriate Warframe.
Not only can the Lanka do massive damage, but it can also be extremely situational against many foes, including most bosses.
When it comes to the Lanka, most of the time one shot is all it takes, and many opponents will be unable to resist its might.
The lanka one shot eidolon build is a guide that can be used to help players learn how to play Lanka.
- lanka build for eidolon
- lanka teralyst build
- lanka eidolon build no riven
- lanka 2020 warframe
- lanka warframe