Railjack Battle Avionic is a game that has players piloting an armed robot in a futuristic war. It’s one of the top games on Steam, and it has been getting rave reviews from players.
The warframe best railjack avionics is a guide for the Railjack Battle Avionic. It was created by an individual known as Fiery Phoenix.
Fiery Phoenix will envelop the Railjack in flames when it is used, creating a path of fire in its wake.
Enemies who come into touch with the flames will suffer damage each second for as long as they are in contact with them.
It will cost 50 Flux Energy to activate the ability, and it will drain 5 Flux Energy each second until it is deactivated.
Damage is collected while Fiery Phoenix is active and discharged in a radius surrounding the Railjack when the ability is toggled off or when Flux Energy is depleted.
The trail of fire will remain a few seconds and will be continually lead out, following the Railjack’s route in any direction.
Multiple opponents will be impacted and will be easily taken down if they follow the trail, enabling you to utilize your ability to either pursue down enemies or flee while doing damage.
The damage reduction and speed increase begin as soon as the ability is activated and continue until the ability is disabled.
Rank Stats for the Fiery Phoenix
Per Second Damage
Damage that has accumulated
|Radius of an Explosion||100||125||150||175||200||225||250||
Boost Your Speed
Location of the Fiery Phoenix Drop
Because Fiery Phoenix is only dropped by Exo Outrider and Elite Exo Cutter fighters, the Veil Proxima is the only feasible location for it to drop.
Gian Point is an excellent location for farming Fiery Phoenix since there are no other goals except destroying the fighters and crew ships.
The enemies listed below can drop Fiery Phoenix:
- Exo Cutter Elite (Rare)
- Exo Outrider is a character from the Exo universe (Rare)
Farming the Fiery Phoenix
The easiest method to clear Veil Proxima tasks and repeat them until Fiery Phoenix is acquired is to destroy opponents as quickly as possible.
Forming a team and completing Gian Point will make obtaining Fiery Phoenix much simpler, since the group will be able to complete the task fast and there will be no additional goals to do.
- The damage reduction enables you to withstand more blows while the speed increase helps you navigate. Using Fiery Phoenix may extend the duration the Railjack can survive in a straight up battle.
- Enemies pursuing the Railjack will almost certainly suffer damage, and those attempting to flee may be outpaced, leading them to get engulfed in flames as you pass by.
- Using an ability to paralyze opponents, such as Tether or Void Hole, makes the ability simple to utilize, as you may simply circle or pass through immobilized adversaries.
- Moving in reverse while Fiery Phoenix is active may be a fantastic method to harm opponents while also allowing you to fire them with turrets or Ordnances.
The warframe railjack wormhole is a guide that has been created to help players who are struggling with Railjack Battle Avionic.
- fiery phoenix warframe
- warframe best battle avionics 2021
- warframe battle avionics farm
- fiery phoenix meaning
- phoenix blaze