Railjack Battle Avionic Particle Ram Guide
The railjack particle ram not working is a problem that has been present for a while. There are many guides on how to fix the issue, but they are all outdated.
When the Particle Ram ability is activated, it creates a huge frontal ram that remains in front of the Railjack and emerges in a cone form.
Enemies that come into touch with the Particle Ram will begin to suffer damage over time until they are able to escape the ram’s area.
The Particle Ram is a highly efficient weapon since it lasts forever and only drains Flux Capacity when it is initially thrown.
If you activate the ability when a ram is active, it will be propelled forward, inflicting damage to any opponents it comes into contact with.
Simply ramming into opponents or following them around will cause them to suffer damage, and if they are not able to escape, the ram will ultimately destroy them.
Even if the Railjack isn’t moving, or if there isn’t a pilot or crew on board, opponents may still take damage by passing through or near the ram.
Trapping opponents with abilities like Void Hole and Tether may make them ideal targets for the Particle Ram to shoot or for the Railjack to fly up close and inflict damage to them.
Rank Stats for Particle Ram
|Unranked||1||2||3||4||5 (Grid)||6 (Grid)||
|Duration of the launch||2||2.5||3||3.5||4||4.5||5||
Location of the Particle Ram Drop
Particle Ram may be obtained from easy-to-destroy KosmaTaktis fighters from the Earth Proxima, as well as Elite Exo Cutters from the Veil Proxima.
Cannon Batteries may be found in both Proximas and have a chance to drop Particle Ram, so destroy them if you see them while flying about.
The enemies listed below can drop Particle Ram:
- Battery of Cannons (Rare)
- Exo Cutter Elite (Rare)
- Taktis, Kosma (Rare)
Farming using Particle Rams
Particle Ram may be obtained by selecting missions from either the Earth or Veil Proximas, although since it is an uncommon drop, additional runs may be required.
Make careful to take out the Cannon Batteries throughout the missions, or fly around looking for them after you’ve accomplished all of the goals.
- Due to its ability to remain active without using extra Flux Energy, the Particle Ram is one of the most efficient Battle Avionics.
- You may activate Particle Ram while another one is running, and you can even run several instances of it at the same time.
- Enemies will be forced into the Particle Ram if you hide your Railjack in a small area, enabling you to repair the Railjack, deal with boarding parties, or complete other tasks.
- Flying in reverse causes opponents to pursue you until they are destroyed, and performing a maneuver after reversing allows you to strike foes with a fast forward boost.
- Particle Ram is excellent for flying over asteroid fields, damaged facilities, and other trash since it has the ability to break containers, making farming much easier.
The Warframe void hole is a part of the Railjack Battle Avionic Particle Ram Guide. It can be used to get through a wall and reach an objective. Reference: warframe void hole.
- railjack drop tables
- railjack guide
- warframe particle ram vs shatter burst
- railjack controls
- railjack modding