The power couple walkthrough is a video series in which two players team up to take on the game’s most difficult quests. In this episode, Monster Hunter World, I am playing with my husband and we are tackling the quest “The Elder Dragon” for our first time.
The redefining the power couple unlock is a quest in Monster Hunter World. It is given by the elder of the village and requires players to find out what has been going on with the monsters in their village.
- Optional Quest is a kind of quest.
- Ancient Forest is the location of the quest.
- 5th place in the quest
In order to manufacture new tools for you, the Second Fleet need resources from both a Rathalos and a Rathian.
You must collect the resources for The Armory yourself from the aforementioned creatures in order to construct these items.
Your mission will be to go to the Ancient Forest and hunt down and kill both a Rathalos and a Rathian.
Information about the quest
- Hunting Quest is a kind of quest.
- The goal is to find all of the target monsters (1 Rathalos and 1 Rathian)
- The Armory is the quest giver (Astera)
Other monsters include:
Starting at Ancient Forest Camp (17) is a good option since the targets’ nests are typically in Sector 16, giving you a better chance of seeing one of the monsters straight away.
If you go to Sector 16, you’ll either discover one of the monsters or evidence of them that you may use to figure out where they are.
Track down each creature and follow it whenever their health is in jeopardy until you’ve killed them all.
You will only be able to accomplish the task if you slay both monsters within the time limit.
Rewards for completing quests
The Redefining The Power Couple task will be completed after you have killed both the Rathalos and the Rathian, and you will get 7,920 Zenny as a reward.
The Bandit Mantle will be your prize for completing this task.
- During this mission, the monsters will be wandering the world, and you’ll need to hunt them down so you can easily locate them.
- Both the Rathalos and the Rathian have the ability to set you on fire and poison you, necessitating the use of Antidote to extinguish the flames and the use of Antidote to extinguish the poison.
- Concentrate on one monster at a time to break them up, rather than battling them all at once, since this would waste time and may result in you fainting numerous times, causing the mission to fail.
The monster hunter world kirin location is a video that shows the power couple walkthrough for Monster Hunter World.
- a fiery convergence
- monster hunter world quest list
- the red and blue crew
- commendation mhw
- bazelgeuse in the field of fire