In this walkthrough, we’ll show you how to complete the Monster Hunter World quest “Scratching the Itch”. This quest is part of the “The Elder Dragon” quest line.
Monster Hunter World is a game that has been highly anticipated for years. The monster hunter world quest complete will guide you through the basics of the game and help you get started.
- Optional Quest is a kind of quest.
- Rotten Vale is the location of the quest.
- 5th place in the quest
The Chief Ecologist thinks that all hunters might benefit from a good old Odogaron backscratcher and is asking for your assistance in manufacturing them.
To make such things, the Chief Ecologist will need pieces from an Odogaron, which he will entrust to you.
In this quest, you must track down and kill an Odogaron so that its resources may be utilized later.
Information about the quest
- Hunting Quest is a kind of quest.
- The goal is to find an Odogaron.
- Chief Ecologist (Quest Giver) (Quest Board)
Other monsters include:
Begin your search in Central Camp (11) because it is near to where the Odogaron can be located. Work your way down from the camp to the location where the Odogaron can be found.
There’s a high possibility you’ll come upon trails leading to the Odogaron, or possibly the monster wandering the area.
Continue hitting the Odogaron until its health is critical, then inflict enough damage to drive it to the next sector.
When the Odogaron’s health is critically low and it has fled, pursue it to Sector 13, where it will begin to rest so you may finish it off.
Rewards for completing quests
The Scratching The Itch task will be completed after you have killed the Odogaron, and you will be awarded with 5,400 Zenny.
- Keep an eye out for Odogaron assaults, since they may induce bleeding and force you to crouch and remain motionless for a short period of time or you will bleed out.
- Instead of attempting to rush the Odogaron with combinations until it stops running about, use pokes and fast combos until it is stunned, allowing you to do stronger combos.
- Girros will try to assault the Odogaron, but it may be stunned, giving you the upper hand.
The monster hunter world taming odogaron is a tutorial for how to tame an Odogaron in Monster Hunter World.