This article will help you solve the Piscine Problem in Monster Hunter World.
The monster hunter world quest list is a walkthrough for the Piscine Problem mission in Monster Hunter World.
- Optional Quest is a kind of quest.
- Wildspire Waste is the location of the quest.
- 3rd place in the quest
The Iron Helmcrab was being studied for its capacity to respond when threatened, however research has been put on hold owing to the arrival of a Jyuratodus.
The beast hides in the same habitat as the Iron Helmcrab, and the researchers are afraid to risk it until the monster has been defeated.
Your mission is to go to the Wildspire Wastes and hunt down the monster so that the researchers may continue their investigation.
Information about the quest
- Hunting Quest is a kind of quest.
- The goal is to find a Jyuratodus.
- Chief Ecologist (Quest Giver) (Quest Board)
Other monsters include:
Start at Southwest Camp (1) and look for the trails that go to the Jyuratodus, which are usually simple to find in the muddy lake.
The Jyuratodus may be discovered in Sector 10, and rather than looking for tracks, you can just go to that sector and see the monster wandering about.
Once you’ve located the Jyuratodus, assault it and pursue it down if it tries to flee. Repeat this process until you’ve slain it.
Rewards for completing quests
Slaying the Jyuratodus will end The Piscine Problem, and you will get 3,240 Zenny as a reward for completing the task.
- In the mud, the Jyuratodus moves quickly, therefore it’s better to remain close to shore to drive it out most of the time.
- When necessary, the Jyuratodus will emerge from the mud and try to walk on its legs, making it slower and easier to pursue.
- When the monster distributes mud, avoid battling it since it will entrap you and make you susceptible to assault.
The monster hunter world biomes is a problem that can occur in Monster Hunter World. In this walkthrough, I will go through the solutions to fix the Piscine Problem.