Warframe is a free-to-play cooperative third-person shooter video game developed by Digital Extremes. The game features strategic combat in an open world environment, in which players control futuristic soldiers known as Tenno.
The warframe railjack build 2021 is a build for the warframe cyngas. It is a highly mobile and aggressive melee assassin that can dish out a lot of damage.
The Cyngas is a burst-fire arch cannon with a small magazine that shoots short, precise bursts.
It’s mostly a status chance weapon that may be used to impart a variety of status affects depending on the modifications it has.
CHARACTERISTICS OF WEAPONS
The Cyngas is a huge archgun designed to be used as a burst fire assault rifle.
It can strike opponents from a considerable distance if the bullets are timed correctly.
It is possible to get the maximum status chance with this weapon by using several status chance modifications.
The Cyngas statistics are as follows:
- It can strike from point blank to great distances because to its accuracy of 25.
- Critical Chance: Has a 5% chance of delivering critical strikes.
- Critical Multiplier: Critical strikes result in a 2x increase in damage.
- Fires about 9 projectiles per second.
- Each magazine has a capacity of 30 rounds.
- Shots make a lot of noise and will warn opponents when they are fired.
- Reload: Ammunition reloading/replenishing takes 0.3 seconds.
- Status: Each shot has a 30% chance of causing status problems.
- When the trigger is kept down, it shoots bursts.
- 15.8 impact, 15.8 pierce, and 16.3 cut damage are dealt by the primary attack.
To use the Cyngas, you must have a mastery level of 4.
- Possibility of a high status
- Possibility of achieving 100% status
- Base damage is good.
- Fire at a rapid pace
- Has a lot of precision
- The capacity of a magazine quickly depletes.
- Certain modifications may be required.
- For the best damage, you’ll need excellent builds.
The blueprint for the Cyngas may be bought at 35,000 Credits from the market aboard the orbiter.
Components for Cyngas may be acquired by trading syndicate standing for particular parts bought from certain syndicates.
- Cyngas Barrel – Hexis’ Arbiters (20,000 Standing)
- Cephalon Suda – Cyngas Reciever (20,000 Standing)
- The Perrin Sequence in Cyngas Stock (20,000 Standing)
Examples of Structures
Based on its construction and how it is utilized, the Cyngas may be constructed to do large amounts of damage either immediately or over time.
It’s simple to proc status effects to weaken opponents or inflict damage over time when you have a high status probability.
Because the Cyngas has a high status chance, it is quite simple for it to get greater status chances, even reaching 100%.
The Cyngas may have two combined elements as well as a 100% status probability using the four elemental and status modifications, ensuring that opponents are impacted by the elements’ effects.
You may rearrange the modifications to alter the components so that they fit your playstyle and deal a significant amount of damage to particular opponents.
This is a popular construct, particularly for Railjack missions, since it can quickly destroy opposing fighters and even crew ships.
(Damage from Status Build)
We used part of the status build to create a hybrid build since creating a pure critical build isn’t feasible owing to the low critical probability.
This build has a high probability of gaining status, as well as a strong chance of doing damage and even scoring critical hits.
The elemental damage and status modifications aid in both damaging and weakening opponents, while the probability of a critical strike increases the chance of doing severe damage.
(Damage from the Hybrid Chance build)
The Cyngas may be changed in a variety of ways, but owing to a lack of additional archgun modifications, these configurations function well and are excellent starting builds.
Because it can tear through the Grineer numbers in a short period of time, the status build is arguably one of the finest builds for the Cyngas.
The Cyngas performs a fantastic job delivering damage in archwing mode and even utilizing archguns in regular missions.
The damage it delivers doesn’t seem to be very great at first, but after a few hits, the damage becomes apparent, particularly with additional status conditions.
Due to the dynamics, the status effects of Railjack missions are greater than those of regular missions, causing the Cyngas to inflict significant damage to all opponents, even fighters and crew ships.
Cyngas is regarded as one of the finest archgun status weapons, and is an excellent option for individuals who value accuracy and prefer a damage-over-time strategy.
The warframe railjack guide is a build guide for the warframe cyngas. It includes information on what weapons are used, how to get started, and more.
- warframe phaedra
- warframe fluctus build 2021
- warframe kuva grattler build
- warframe cyngas any good
- warframe phaedra build